Home

Old 12-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Thank You

As painful as it is to let go I've handed off the commish to detfan and I believe him to be as passionate about the dynasty as we all are and he'll do a great job. I've really enjoyed playing with you guys over the last two years and I told detfan I might even join next year if you guys start up again with updated rosters. The reason I'm stepping down is purely because I'm having a hard time getting excited about playing and I don't want that to affect you guys that are still fired up.

It's been really fun playing with you guys and I can't thank you enough for participating and being part of the Rags to Riches Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
As painful as it is to let go I've handed off the commish to detfan and I believe him to be as passionate about the dynasty as we all are and he'll do a great job. I've really enjoyed playing with you guys over the last two years and I told detfan I might even join next year if you guys start up again with updated rosters. The reason I'm stepping down is purely because I'm having a hard time getting excited about playing and I don't want that to affect you guys that are still fired up.

It's been really fun playing with you guys and I can't thank you enough for participating and being part of the Rags to Riches Dynasty.
As I already told you, you're welcome back here any time, Period!!
This is a great group of core guys, and no way I wanted to see it go down. We have all invested a ton of time into this OD. As of now, no changes, but I will be addressing a few SIM Ball issues this coming off season. A few pet peeves of mine. I don't feel like posting a ton of rules additions, just because a few. What we do has worked obviously.

Anyway, any suggestions, please hit me up here or at my cell.. 7347181380

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »