Home

Old 01-05-2014, 01:50 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2016 week 3

I don't think run commit should be banned either. I have been burned by run and pass commit that I don't do it use that often. On a 3rd and short, goalline situations, you'll see formations that you know more than likely that a run up the middle is coming. But if you're wrong, the cpu will get a big play/ wide open guy.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #18
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

I am not sure how much impact pass commit has, but I most certainly use it in obvious passing downs. In a rags dynasty where defenders in small programs often appear lost on the field, I think it might provide some balance vs the play makers.

Run commit is also a valuable tool for me in that if it is 4th and short or I am making a goal line stand - I like to know my troops are going to try to stuff the run with extra emphasis.

I might also use run commit if I have a good feel for my opponent's tendencies. I am willing to take a shot once in awhile to stuff a run if I think he is going to run. I typically use it 2 or three times a game not counting possible goal line use or super short yardage situations. If i guess wrong, it's light's out and +7 for my opponent of course.

------------

side note : there are other manual adjustments using L1 to focus on the QB for read plays that might appear to be run commit, but it's just focus on the QB. defenders will swarm the QB
Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

Going to advance in the morning. Give him one more time to play his game. It will be after I get rid of all of this insane snow from driveway first.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:07 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Or he could just leave and not say anything. People!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »