Home

2016 Conference Championship Week

This is a discussion on 2016 Conference Championship Week within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: 2016 Conference Championship Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
As per my post, ea servers dropped our 1st attempt and we go again tonight

Do we have a time for this yet? we are now already 1 full day behind the scheduled advance.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:07 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looks like this game was played tonight. 8/8 rta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2014, 08:03 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

We have advanced to bowl week. Will advance Sunday at 10 pm. I'm guessing ULL will never get a title shot. Gl to MTSU in a rematch of season one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 07:04 PM   #12
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Hmm. I posted game time from work via my phone yesterday. The post didn't go thru it looks like.

anyway... Phillip phan and I had our rematch which got off to a rough start for utsa. We could not contain the read offense. UTSA players are too small and poor awareness... just too young still. Gave up a first play 75 yard qb run off the read. Was behind by 14 early in 1st qtr. UTSA didn't give up though and actually took the lead to start 2nd half.. Once again though we could not keep la tech from running all over us and lost the game by 2 pts. Great game phillyphan
Old 02-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #13
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Fyi... does anyone know how I can upload a few video high lites from the user game Phillip an and I played ? In the 4th qtr... I threw a strike to my Te on a fly pattern. He took what I think was a big hit attempt which did not bring him down. Instead it launched him into a hurdle animation where he was off the ground... but not even as high as a normal running hurdle. However... While he was in that animation.. He then got hit a second time with what had to be a big hit... because my Te was launched at least twice as high as I have ever seen a player in thus game go. He did a complete flip upside down and hung onto the ball. In regular game speed with regular in game camera angles it was bizarre. Both Phillip Han and I commented via text.

now thankfully the play was viewable on replay after the game. I devoted all 5 video slots to this play from different angles. I also took photos which i think can be seen in the dynasty highlire section if u look.

It was very cool. For me it was especially cool b/c that Te dropped a ton a balls last season but emerged as a stud this year. The play kept me in th r game which I ultimately lost.. but even so... it was a very cool play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »