Home

Old 01-31-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15
Bowl Week

Just started the NC game and this happened...going to try again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EMU.jpg (597.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg EMU2.jpg (515.1 KB, 24 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Bowl Week

Utsa goes up against unranked Alabama team with 99's across the board.. or close to it. Picked them off 2 times in 1st qtr... but could not stop their run game. I think rb had 200 yds on me. Bama is good for unranked ! Looking fwd to new recruits for our 1 star team

Last edited by milmont77; 01-31-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

North Texas lost a heartbreaker to New Mexico 28-23. 1st half, NT rushed for over 100 yards, but drives kept stalling out had to settle for fgs. Down 21-9 at the half, started the second half with the same gameplan, but cpu adjusted so I passed more than I would have wanted against their fast front 7. I liked the way the defense settled down in the 2nd half, but several bad tackles in the 1st half lead to easy tds. A fumble early in the 4th, and a late pick with 2 min left in the game did me in for good. If I had one more timeout out, I could have another drive with 20 sec left to try and win it after being down 19. It was one of 3 or 4 games I could won this year instead of a loss.

I was in a lot more games than last year, but still a few plays here and there could have went 10-3. I will lose 4 guys in the secondary and both starting OLBs, not sure if I can plug in all those holes but it will be close, and all key skill players except WR Wright will return. Expectations will be a lot higher for next year.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 01-31-2014, 11:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Louisiana Tech goes for two and wins.

After trailing b 14 at the half, LTU climbed back to beat Texas by one point scoring a TD on the final play of regulation and then electing to go for the win rather then take the game to OT.

The computer ride twice to cheat me out of the win but I prevailed. I threw a pick on a tipped ball then the player dove and a dead out of bounds but still got the interception. And on a kick return my returner decided to lateral the ball to the other team as he was running down the sideline( this has happened multiple times this season might need a new controller).

Anyway a great end to a solid 11 win season. Only losing a few starters and I should be able to make a National Title run next season.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Just waiting on Kansas.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2014, 04:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm done with my game, lost 55-48. I had to take a break in the middle of the game to take the boys to baseball tryouts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »