Week 14 is up.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: 2017 Week 14

From the rules..

"Must use subs if up by 21 or more in the 4th quarter. (Does not apply to user games)"

not going to keep talking about this stuff guys!!! Its very clear. TAKE YOUR STARTERS OUT..There is no need up 40 points for your Starting running bak or QB to be in the game unless you are STAT PADDING. I DO NOT LIKE THIS, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!!! When agree to the rules, I assume you read them. I will start disallowing games if it keeps up.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2017 Week 14

North Texas came back from an early 14-0 hole to beat Tulsa 28-21. Tulsa's qb avoided 2 near tackles for loss to pitch it out for a TD. Be sure to check out that highlight. Tulsa has given North Texas trouble the past few seasons, maybe with the game being at home helped this time. The win should get the team back in top 25. In recruiting news, WR Parson signed with Wisconsin, coach blames himself for scheduling the visit one week too late for a key player. With 7 players signed and needs signed, and trying to sure up depth at a few positions, I don't see this being a big class. Rumor has it that DE Mark Bell 75 could sign next week.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »