Home

Old 08-02-2014, 09:09 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2022 Offseason

Off season conditioning made things very interesting in North Texas.

Coach has 4 quarterbacks that he could win games with. Thought it was going to be between Morton and Mirvil, but classic dropback Grier has 90/96 numbers. Morton has good speed 81 and 88/95, Mirvil has 97 91/84, but was 0/4 passing last season.

There is a ton of backs ready - 2 true freshmen will be prominent. A duo of Trevor Fields and Ray Allen will be one of the best of nation in a few years, but will have big play ability on day one. Senior Van will the man for short tough yards.

There are no track starts in the WR group, but Crawford is a 95 and Crawford is 90 will have one of the best hands combo around. TE Martin is one of the best TE's in the nation and should have 1,000 yards.

Offensive Line should be pretty solid, I have a few concerns about the run blocking of the LT. Defensive line should be great again, Linebackers is a new group.

The secondary is in great shape, All Cbs are returning, only missing the starting FS, but a 80 true Freshmen Weldon is expected to start and play well.

The special teams will be very good again with their returning their award winning kicker and punter. Not sure will be returning kick yet.

There will be enough talent to make another run for it all. But it comes down to avoid all those picks from last year and sacks that kill drives.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 08-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #50
MVP

Coach Skills/Conf Changes is up. Now is the time to reset your skill points. If anyone wants to be kicked and rejoined now is a good time.

Old 08-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #51
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

If you could please kick me.. I'll rejoin in just a minute. All I need to do before preseason.

If we hit the preseason tonight, I'll finish that early tomorrow morning.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2014, 11:13 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
If you could please kick me.. I'll rejoin in just a minute. All I need to do before preseason.

If we hit the preseason tonight, I'll finish that early tomorrow morning.
Done.

Update. We aren't advancing to preseason tonight. I have concerns to make sure that Buffalo, Texas State, and ODU are rejoined before advancing. Everyone doesn't have access to their PS3 tonight. I also wanted to give everyone else a chance to redo their skill tree. We won't advance again till tomorrow night, maybe around 5 or 6 pm.

The season may start late Sunday or Monday? It all depends on how long it takes me to get the schedule worked out and everyone else. I will try to keep everyone with a week 15 bye being it has worked out well the past few seasons.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #53
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
Done.

Update. We aren't advancing to preseason tonight. I have concerns to make sure that Buffalo, Texas State, and ODU are rejoined before advancing. Everyone doesn't have access to their PS3 tonight. I also wanted to give everyone else a chance to redo their skill tree. We won't advance again till tomorrow night, maybe around 5 or 6 pm.

The season may start late Sunday or Monday? It all depends on how long it takes me to get the schedule worked out and everyone else. I will try to keep everyone with a week 15 bye being it has worked out well the past few seasons.
All set. Hopeful we can get some skill points, I am one level away from the insta-commit thing.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

Old 08-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #54
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
All set. Hopeful we can get some skill points, I am one level away from the insta-commit thing.
Did you create a new coach or did you use the existing one?
Old 08-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #55
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdb12
Did you create a new coach or did you use the existing one?
Existing. Is that going to do nothing??

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #56
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Creating a coach is a known problem. In fact ... if we have any new users join the league and they pick a team where some other former user created a coach for said team... that new user will not get any hc points at all... nor will they earn any. This dynaty has been around for almost 10 season cycles and users have come and gone.

The best advice for users would be to use an existing coach when they first join.. and if no HC pts are avail... to pick a diff school.

Perhaps in the future we can agree to reset the dynasty completr and start over with better control over everything. Ideally we have ZERO attempts at creating coaches and then let the chips dall where they may. I have played multiple seasons with zero hc points and other seasons with 10 or 20 set firm. It would be great to have a dynasty with everyone even. A pipe dream i know.

Put a lot if time into my team... but i am always open for a reset to make things right. Just a thought for the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »