Home

Old 08-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2023 Week 3

is up. We will advance again Monday night at 10 pm or sooner if everyone is ready.

North Texas is ranked for at #1 after the Buffalo beating Mid Tenn State.

Games:
#1 North Texas at #24 Old Dominion.
Oklahoma State at Southern Miss

#7 Mid Tenn vs #22 Texas A&M
South Alabama vs Texas
#13 Buffalo at Cal
#5 UTSA vs UCLA
Georgia State vs #2 Virginia Tech

Bye Week - Texas State

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 09:57 PM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2023 Week 3

...ODU getting freaking ranked!! Natty or BUST! Eager to pull another upset before heading to Sun Belt play.

LMK when you can play NT. I can do late tomorrow afternoon/evening it looks like. If not I'm available all day Monday as well.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #3
MVP

I will be home off and on tomorrow(Sunday), not sure of when I'll be on. I'll get back with you as I know. Monday night after 6 pm I can be on, which will be better.

Old 08-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Oklahoma State I can play anytime today or tomorrow just let me know.
NBA: Los Angles Lakers
Old 08-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #5
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

I'm so dumbfounded at how bad my offense played. I mean, we put up 59 vs. Oklahoma... There was not a soul open the entire game, and Gardner missed about 85% of the throws I wanted him to make...

Looks like we are 2 or 3 more years away from being able to really compete again. Our defense is just flat out terrible. Been that way ever since we lost everyone after 2021.

Really wish I didn't let recruits visit this week... guess it was just one of those days where everything that can go wrong did.. id be amazed if we came out with the conf. Title, depends on how bad/good Tex State is this year.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 11:23 PM   #6
MVP

A lot of things went wrong for you that game, 5 picks. I think you was trying too many line drive passes, which I still do too much. My secondary is the one my strengths as I returned my top 4 cbs and SS, I have a new starting FS but he has 2 picks already. I was shocked about the pass he completed over the middle with all the traffic in the 1st quarter, think that drive led to your fg. Your defense did a lot better in the 2nd half.

I think you have good team, just 2 players away on D. Your qb has all kinds of talent and he should return next year. You can still have a very good year, maybe win the conference.

Also, I hope Georgia State can knock off #2 Virginia Tech. Ohio State has already lost 2 games this year and Eastern Michigan lost a close one this week.

Old 08-11-2014, 12:25 AM   #7
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
A lot of things went wrong for you that game, 5 picks. I think you was trying too many line drive passes, which I still do too much. My secondary is the one my strengths as I returned my top 4 cbs and SS, I have a new starting FS but he has 2 picks already. I was shocked about the pass he completed over the middle with all the traffic in the 1st quarter, think that drive led to your fg. Your defense did a lot better in the 2nd half.

I think you have good team, just 2 players away on D. Your qb has all kinds of talent and he should return next year. You can still have a very good year, maybe win the conference.

Also, I hope Georgia State can knock off #2 Virginia Tech. Ohio State has already lost 2 games this year and Eastern Michigan lost a close one this week.
Surrrrre, I join the Big Ten and now everyone wants to knock off the top dogs in it and ruin the conference prestige! Haha
Old 08-11-2014, 06:47 AM   #8
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam

My problem with our D is that I have no common ground. What I mean by that is we have tons of freshmen starting, then a ton of seniors and juniors. We have no one who is the future of the D...

And the line drive passes came from just forcing, trying to get back in the game quickly. I knew I needed to keep up with your offense, because my defense I knew would struggle. Worked last year, but not this one.

I'm definitely up for a tiebreaker next season or the one after.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »