Home

Old 08-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2023 Week 10

is up. We will advance again Tuesday night at 10 pm CST or sooner if everyone is ready.

Games
1) NT @ Ole Miss
7) Mid Tenn State @ South Carolina
3) Buffalo @ Ohio State(How are they 2-5?)
USM @ Vandy
21) Texas State vs Idaho
6) UTSA vs Oregon State
FSU vs Miami

Byes
ODU

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 08:13 PM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2023 Week 10

ODU is RTA.

Hate to have a bye here, could really hurt Jim Gardner's Heisman standing next week with no game. Surprised he is up to 3rd..

Just wanted to drop a notice here, I won't have as much time to play starting Wednesday, so if I have user games, bare with me as I won't always be able to play immediately like I have been since I joined.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #3
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

utsa rta. we played 1-7 oregon state. They came out strong and took a 10-0 lead on me playing way above their heads. As usual though.. CPU defenses wear down and by late 2nd qtr we were running all over them. My back up RB had over 100 yds to compliment our Heisman leading starting RB's big day (lol - I forgot his name). We are not interested in winnign the Heisman... only playing for a national championship.. but by the same token, we are not going to stop juking, spinning, and leaping over CPU defenses.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

North Texas goes down 23-18 in a very rainy game. I had so many chances. In the first half I couldn't convert 3 downs and had to settle for fgs. I threw one a pick, hoping my wr would get it.. But with a little over 2 min left qb fumbled the option pitch to hb. Defense picks it up and scores a TD to put them back ahead. I convert a 3rd and forever, then throw another pick with about 40 secs left. I thought the qb could get in between the defenders, but the safety jumps in front of it. Their DL didn't give me much chance to throw all game and their cbs did a nice job covering my wrs. Game over, NC season over. Hopefully I don't fall too bad in the polls and get back in the running. Maybe Mirvil make a promise like Tebow.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 08-26-2014, 12:25 AM   #5
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5

Tough loss, you will bounce back.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »