Home

Old 09-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2023 Week 13

is up. We will advance again Weds night at 10 pm CST.

Games
14) Old Dominion @ 12) Texas State - game determines Sunbelt winner

6) NT @ 11) Bama
USM @ FIU
Mid Tenn State @ Florida

Byes
Buffalo
UTSA

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 05:25 AM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2023 Week 13

Texas State - Only time I can play during the days now is between 3 and 8 p.m.

I can probably do either day, just send me a message on here or psn when you are ready.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
Rookie

MWit28725's Arena

OVR: 5

Just a heads up, but I only have 11 games scheduled. I know if you hit "regenerate schedules" offline before you edit any schedules, it will fix the issue and make sure every team has 12 games. Should work online also. Something to think about for next season.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Texas State - Only time I can play during the days now is between 3 and 8 p.m.

I can probably do either day, just send me a message on here or psn when you are ready.
I can play tomorrow also. I could have finished against the cpu but I quit. It took me awhile to figure out your offense but I was determined to come back. Also, my players can't seem to tackle.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:32 PM   #5
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdb12
I can play tomorrow also. I could have finished against the cpu but I quit. It took me awhile to figure out your offense but I was determined to come back. Also, my players can't seem to tackle.
OK, I'll be back same time I figure.

Yeah, we looked good in all assets until you got the momentum back in your favor in the 3rd quarter with your QB's nice passing streak.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWit28725
Just a heads up, but I only have 11 games scheduled. I know if you hit "regenerate schedules" offline before you edit any schedules, it will fix the issue and make sure every team has 12 games. Should work online also. Something to think about for next season.
I know,I thought I posted that in the off season or preseason thread. But your team team had tons of problems. It listed your week 1 3 times,week 2 3 times. I couldn't be sure if you had any home games. Very strange things with your team and coach this year. Hopefully we will get at least your coach fixed so you can get to 20 points.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 09-03-2014, 05:29 PM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Texas State slams the door, 59-56 on ODU in a triple-OT, instant classic. Back and forth all game long, whatever one team did, the other did the same.

Basically, I tied up the game midway through the 4th, overcoming a 14 point deficit faced earlier. Took the lead after a couple TSU punts, then he scored with 13 seconds left after an agonizing dropped pick by ODU DE Randall Hill.

We traded scores in OT, then I threw a pick at the start of the 3rd OT, and he kicked a FG to win it.

Best game I've played in my 3 seasons here in this dynasty bud, outstanding job from your offense.

ODU is done this year in terms of BCS due to bad losses here and at EMU in week 3, but it was a success considering how awful our defense has been. Will be tough replacing a bunch of starters next year, but we'll be back. Can't count us out as long as Jimmy Gardner is here.

Old 09-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #8
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

That was absolutely the best game I've played, instant classic indeed.

Cedric Davis was great going 14 of 19 for 217 with 4 TDs and one int. The player of the game to me was Senior QB Broderick Smith who came in as a change of pace and was phenomenal. He threw for 2 tds only on 11 passes and ran for 122 yds and a touchdown on 6 attempts.

There was drama all the way through. I thought I was going to miss the field goal at the end. The Bobcats remain in the BCS at-large picture.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »