Home

2024 Conference Championship Week

This is a discussion on 2024 Conference Championship Week within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2024 Conference Championship Week

is up. We will advance again Sunday night around 10 pm Central. I'm giving extra time for Halloween and football. There are a number user games, please go ahead and get the games scheduled. We might advance sooner if all games are played.

Games
1) North Texas vs 12) Tennessee
3) Old Dominion vs 5) Texas State -> winner could move to #2.
24) Southern Miss @ Rice -> user game for Conference USA.
2) UTSA vs 19) UCLA -> final obstacle this season to get to the BCS title game
6) Buffalo vs Maryland -> Maryland is away, so user vs CPU

Byes
Western Kentucky
Mid Tenn State
Arizona State

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 02:32 AM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2024 Conference Championship Week

UTSA wins the PAC title in a rainy / windy slush-fest. UCLA broke loose on the first play from scrimmage and almost scored. A fumble turnover at the end of the play was reversed setting up what should have been the first points of the game. UTSA defense held strong though including a 3rd and goal with inches followed by a 4th and goal stuff. The qtr ended 0-0.

The first half also included a nice CPU sack of my Qb resulting in a fumble skittering backwards about 15 yds and close to being picked up by defenders for and easy 6.

UTSA took control in the second half though , finding blown coverages deep. With the wind blowing 14 mph, we took a few deep shots that were open but overthrown as the ball just sailed.

Fun game.

Not sure we will hold onto the #2 spot... if so - this will be UTSA's first BCS appearance in 13 seasons of dynasty play.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Texas St., Friday night around 7 eastern works best for me. Let me know if that works.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Southern Miss, when's a good time?
Old 10-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

This just might be North Texas's season. North Texas will likely be heading toward the BCS Title game barring something crazy in the polls.

SEC Title game summary.

1st half
North Texas got on the board first with a repeated runs to get them up 7-0. Then Tenn's defense showed up ready to play not allowing NT to stay within fg range for the rest of the first half. Tennessee then makes a fg and a TD to lead 10-7 at the half.

2nd half
North Texas learned Tennessee's tendancy and shut them out in the 2nd half. Connor for Tenn still gave NT issues, but was contained and their qb only threw for 50 yards for the whole game. The running game got back on track as Mirvil didn't look accurate on his throws. This is one of the few games I didn't create a turnover.

Final NT 35 Tenn 10

Stats
Mirvil 12/17 209 1 TD 0 picks 12 rushes 38 yards 1 TD
Palmer 9/16 40 0 0 14 rushes 70 yards 1 TD

Fields 25/115 3 TDs
Allen 7/48

Connor 17/111

FS Doty(Tenn) 16 Tackles

The announcers were talking up Mirvil for the Heisman(not sure why). The offense will have to play better to win the NC. I think last season was a better team. I only lost my C and a WR but it made a difference. We will see who we face in a few days.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #6
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

ODU are you available tonight?

If not, tomorrow night late like around 11:30 ET is the best or Saturday afternoon.

Last edited by scdb12; 10-30-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:33 AM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdb12
ODU are you available tonight?

If not, tomorrow night late like around 11:30 ET is the best or Saturday afternoon.
I can't do that late, and I think we are taking a day trip on Saturday, but I'm hoping we'll be back late afternoon.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

Old 11-01-2014, 06:57 PM   #8
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Texas St., I am back home and available whenever, but preferably sooner tonight. Keep in mind I can't do much later than 11 eastern. Feel free to reply here or on psn when you are ready, I have the app fixed on my tablet and can view messages again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »