Home

Old 11-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #25
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2025 Rules changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdb12
Bro, 4-2-5 is the staple of Auburn, South Carolina, and TCU. Gus (Auburn's head coach) even did an article on ESPN of how to recruit for it. It is a defensive play book in NCAA. I probably have one of the most confusing defenses out of all the users but it is definitely sim.

AND I REPEAT FOR A 3RD TIME: I am completely fine with him using a 4-2-5 defense that is not the argument. As stated in my above post it is how he used it that IS NOT simulation.

This IS NOT what Auburn and TCU do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Uy1hluXo4
NBA: Los Angles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
AND I REPEAT FOR A 3RD TIME: I am completely fine with him using a 4-2-5 defense that is not the argument. As stated in my above post it is how he used it that IS NOT simulation.
Alright, well let's just drop it then. You don't have video evidence anyways, plus another user said he's played him and didn't have a problem with his defense. You won the game anyways so I don't really see why you're complaining in the first place.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #27
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaosDTX
Alright, well let's just drop it then. You don't have video evidence anyways, plus another user said he's played him and didn't have a problem with his defense. You won the game anyways so I don't really see why you're complaining in the first place.
I am only stating my opinion not complaining because if this is a sim league then it should not be happening reguardless of win or lose. And just because it has not happened to one person does not mean that it has not happened at all.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:42 PM   #28
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
It is very similar to the video below. I would like to know what team does this every play every down the whole game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Uy1hluXo4
Umm.....yeah I don't have time for doing all that especially when most users run a no huddle. I played a lot of zone against you.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:44 PM   #29
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scdb12
Umm.....yeah I don't have time for doing all that especially when most users run a no huddle. I played a lot of zone against you.
You did not do exactly what is in that video as I have already stated. But what you did was very similar. Hey look I know how to beat it so you can do what ever you want to do. I can play a base defense pure sim and win games. If that is was you have to do to win games and call it sim then so be it my man. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Last edited by Ground; 11-02-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

Quote:
You did not do exactly what is in that video as I have already stated. But what you did was very similar. Hey look I know how to beat it so you can do what ever you want to do. I can play a base defense pure sim and win games. If that is was you have to do to win games and call it sim then so be it my man. Best of luck the rest of the season.
Obviously, it did not work because you beat me and that is fine. I do take issue with you making inaccurate statements about how I play, that is not ok. And I play a base defense to which is a 4-2-5. I've been playing this game since 98 faithfully ever year and this is the first time I've been accused of non sim, but I guess there is a first time for everything.....shrug.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:31 PM   #31
Rookie

Ground's Arena

As I said before my man I have better things to do with my time then make stuff up about a video game. I have not even brought it up all season or even when we played. I remember seeing you come out with it on my first offensive snap and thought to my self I hope he does not do this all game because I will be able to pass all over it....and that is what you did. I remember after the game I though to my self should I say something or not, and I decided not to until I saw this thread about rule changes and I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on it. Maybe you think that it is ok to do what you did i guess its all about a point of view. But a part of me has to think that in your head you know. And that is fine with me at least I have brought awareness to the situation and I hope that no one has to play against some one doing that in the future and that is all I wanted. Lets all drink beers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #32
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

Quote:
As I said before my man I have better things to do with my time then make stuff up about a video game. I have not even brought it up all season or even when we played. I remember seeing you come out with it on my first offensive snap and thought to my self I hope he does not do this all game because I will be able to pass all over it....and that is what you did. I remember after the game I though to my self should I say something or not, and I decided not to until I saw this thread about rule changes and I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on it. Maybe you think that it is ok to do what you did i guess its all about a point of view. But a part of me has to think that in your head you know. And that is fine with me at least I have brought awareness to the situation and I hope that no one has to play against some one doing that in the future and that is all I wanted. Lets all drink beers.
Do what? Playing a 4-2-5 defense because that is all I did and have been doing. See WVU and Baylor against TCU this this year because they gave up huge yardage in the passing game(TCU). Your argument is flawed as you are speaking off of something without any facts. I just came from playing a user game, I have evidence, what about you? Just because you may not understand the defense does not mean it is not sim. And you can pass all over it additionally because this year's title has zero defense in it and insanely accurate QB's. And again, bring awareness to what? I'm still going to play an aggressive style of defense, put pressure on your QB and make you think quick. It's actually comical that you believe what your saying because remember first you said that this user was playing 1-5-5 defense with press coverage and that was disputed. Then you said no one runs that type of defense as in the 4-2-5 and that was dispelled. Then you put up a video of who knows what and that was put to rest. Now it is all about just take my word for it.....smh. Please come to the table with facts next time and not accusations.

We will see what happens in the future when we play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »