Home

Old 02-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2
2026 Week 2

Week 2 is now up. We will advance again Tuesday night.

Southern Miss vs. Wyoming
#7 Georgia Tech vs. #1 Buffalo
Michigan vs. #20 Old Dominion

#3 North Texas
- Bye
San Jose State - Bye
Oregon - Bye
Texas State - Bye
NBA: Los Angles Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Ground's Arena

Re: 2026 Week 2

Wyoming I can play our game anytime tonight, or anytime tomorrow. Just let me know man.
Old 02-01-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Old Dominion, I can play tomorrow night after 6:30pm. If this blizzard keeps me home from work, I can play earlier. Just let me know a good time for you. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:33 PM   #4
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

What the heck is going on with this league ... Another different commish, 9/12 Users (some of which aren't even active). Are we even looking to replace the 3 users that have left? I got a sim loss when I wanted to play the guy when the week first started up and no reply for three days until I got things going on. I like this league but let's keep on going!
Old 02-02-2015, 09:58 AM   #5
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobomonk7
Old Dominion, I can play tomorrow night after 6:30pm. If this blizzard keeps me home from work, I can play earlier. Just let me know a good time for you. Thanks.
Hey, I am home b/c of the blizzard, therefore I am home all day. I'd love to get the game in anytime before 7-8 p.m. eastern if possible.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 10:08 AM   #6
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJDrocks
What the heck is going on with this league ... Another different commish, 9/12 Users (some of which aren't even active). Are we even looking to replace the 3 users that have left? I got a sim loss when I wanted to play the guy when the week first started up and no reply for three days until I got things going on. I like this league but let's keep on going!
OK, this is not meant to attack you or anything. I'm just explaining here.

You said to advance at the end of Week 1 thread... We were waiting on you and Mich so when you said advance, we naturally would do that, or let Mich play you on Autopilot.

There is no new commish (I believe, haven't been online lately). NT just forgot to post, or had internet issues or something. I had to do this once also. NT is still here.

The two inactive users (Buffalo and Tex St) are both users that have been here for a long time. Tex State is having internet issues, and I think Buffalo is just busy. Based off of that, they will likely remain here until they contact the commish to remove them. The league has been like this for as long as I've been here, we operate the same way season in and season out. If the only thing you have to offer is to complain, then just leave.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #7
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
OK, this is not meant to attack you or anything. I'm just explaining here.

You said to advance at the end of Week 1 thread... We were waiting on you and Mich so when you said advance, we naturally would do that, or let Mich play you on Autopilot.

There is no new commish (I believe, haven't been online lately). NT just forgot to post, or had internet issues or something. I had to do this once also. NT is still here.

The two inactive users (Buffalo and Tex St) are both users that have been here for a long time. Tex State is having internet issues, and I think Buffalo is just busy. Based off of that, they will likely remain here until they contact the commish to remove them. The league has been like this for as long as I've been here, we operate the same way season in and season out. If the only thing you have to offer is to complain, then just leave.
I'd rather stay I just wanted to make sure everything was good with the league. Didn't mean to offend anybody.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #8
Rookie

Ground's Arena

R. E. L. A. X. RELAX

There is no new commish guys North Texas was/is away from his PS3 and Internet and asked me to post that the week had advanced. I promise you that you will find very few online dynasties that are more stable and fluid right now then the one that you are in. All is well in Rags, Wyoming I can play any time today or tonight just let me know when man. - Ground

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »