Home

Old 03-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2026 Week 12

is now up. We will advance again Friday night around 10 pm or later or after all known active players have played their games.

2) North Texas @ Texas A&M
4) ODU @ Wake Forest
Oregon vs Washington State
Southern Miss @ FIU
Bowling Green @ Kent State
13) Wyoming @ New Mexico

ODU has slim lead over Mich State(6-2) and Virginia Tech(9-1).
Mid Tenn State is sitting 10-1 with their only loss to 1) Buffalo. Glad I scheduled that game. Mid Tenn State will likely face North Texas in SEC title game.

Buffalo should make it undefeated till the Big 10 Championship game against Michigan State/Eastern Michigan.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2026 Week 12

Wyoming destroys N. Nex 40-17 playing away. Once again we rested Heisman competitor Rodney Hughes for the entire 2nd half.

Our user defense once again has 3 user picks and it was entertaining. the last was a true freshman ATH converted to SS. He picked it at the 1 yd line and tried to take it to the house. A nice spin move almost got him free at around the 50 yd line, but the move also slowed him down enough to be caught by a massive TE who was trailing the run back. our guy went down hard and we thought he was done for a moment.. He got up thankfully

Not sure where we will land in the standings, but we are satisfied with what we did this year.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:48 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: 2026 Week 12

NT gets an early scare, but puts away Texas A&M 42-19. The defense only allowed 1 TD, a broken tackle triple option that went 68 yards. The offense couldn't get it going for its first 3 possessions, KR fumbled the kickoff and allowed A&M to get a 2nd field goal. Fields had his worst game of the year rushing for 44 yards on 18 carries and 5 TDs. Waller played efficient throwing for nearly 75% and no picks. Texas A&M was able to slow my rushing attack for 2 years in a row. Last year was a bigger blowout being I jumped on them early. Its a good thing I usually beat them in the recruiting battles to keep them from pulling it together and start building a passing offense.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »