Home

Old 03-11-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2026 Week 14

is up. We will advance again Friday night around 10 pm.

Games
8) Wyoming vs Utah State
Indiana vs Wisconsin
Hawaii vs Arizona
2) NT vs 17) UTSA
UAB vs Vanderbilt
Bowling Green vs Akron
Southern Miss vs 7) Marshall
Florida vs Florida State

Idle
4) Old Dominion
Buffalo

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 01:00 AM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2026 Week 14

wyoming crushes utah state but loses starting qb for 2 weeks. qb migh be back in time for conference championship. no matter... we have capable back ups. our only concern is we need him back for the bowl game and he WILL be back for that.

game was highlighted bu heisman candidate and true freshman rodney hughes going over, around, and thru the utah state defense. on on occassion, hughes was clearly caught about 4 yds behind the line on a sweep. he did a perfect spin and left the defender on the ground with 20+ yds of green ahead. that play ended with hughes hurdling into the gang tacklers resulting in hughes going way up above the defenders, then come down on top of them all the while gaining an extra 4 or 5 yds. hughes also had a spectacular 29 run up the gut cutting behind blockers with superb timing. he also rambled for A 75 YD TD on his last touch - which is his longest run this year. wyoming had a scare when hughes went down in the 1st qtr, but came back 2 plays later at full strength.

very surprised to see two #1 votes in the media polls and one #1 vote in the coaches poll. maybe we get a nice bump from #8 in the bcs poll after this win?? who knows
Old 03-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #3
MVP

UTSA gave North Texas some matchup problems. Their qb was able at times to pick apart the D and sometimes take what he wanted at times. One the first drive, he hit his WR in stride for 50 yard completion that lead to a touchdown. I answered that drive with a TD. But after that, they never scored another TD the rest of game. They would get fgs.

I was up 14-13 at the end of the 1st half. I get a TD to open the 3rd, then I finally get them to punt. Then we swapped my TDs for their fgs, that got to pull away. I threw a late pick in the final minutes while up 19, but it didn't matter. I scored 5 TDs in 6 trips in the endzone, the other was a kneel to end the game. UTSA 1 TD, 3 FGs in 5 trips. If they had a better effort running the ball, especially some qb option plays it might have been enough...

NT beats UTSA 35-16

Old 03-13-2015, 05:18 AM   #4
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm set to advance.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:32 AM   #5
Pro

Indiana went into Madison and ruined Wisconsin's Senior Day and becomes bowl eligible
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2015, 01:22 PM   #6
MVP

whughes's Arena

Hawaii wins triple overtime thriller at Cal 44-38

The win ensures Hawaii's spot in the PAC-12 conference championship. The Warriors will play the winner of the Washington at Washington State game.

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 03-13-2015, 10:51 PM   #7
MVP

I got one request to hold the advance. I'm going to hold the advance till tomorrow. Hopefully some more teams can get their game in as well. I think most teams will be off for week 15 unless their conference doesn't have a championship game. I think Sunbelt and CUSA have games. It might be a short week 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »