Home

2026 Championship Week

This is a discussion on 2026 Championship Week within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2015, 10:26 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2026 Championship Week

is now up. We will advance again Tuesday night around 10 pm Central.
There could be tight games in the works before the Bowl Selection that could affect NC.

I can see Wyoming or Old Dominion could have an outside chance of moving to 2) if Buffalo loses. A win for North Texas over Mid Tenn State isn't guaranteed either, I have lost a big game or 2 over the the past two season that cost me a chance for a NC.

Wyoming is slightly over Old Dominion in the BCS poll. 7 coaches and 1 media person thinks that they are best team in the country.... The Wyoming bandwagon has members.

Games
1) Buffalo vs 9) Eastern Michigan
2) NT vs 3) Mid Tenn State
4) Old Dominion vs 6) Virginia Tech
16) Southern Miss vs 12) Tulsa
Bowling Green @ 17) Western Michigan
Hawaii @ 8) Washington
5) Wyoming vs San Jose State.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 03:31 PM   #2
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2026 Championship Week

Dammit. I was afraid of Wyoming passing me and it looks like my fears are becoming reality. Lucky for me we play #6 VT this week, so provided we win we should jump into #3, passing whoever loses the NT-MTSU game.

But as the OP said, need Buffalo to lose..badly. I just don't see that happening. Oh well. Had we not blown leads in each of our first 2 games this season, would be a real different story.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:47 PM   #3
MVP

North Texas wins 21-7. The defense gave their only TD after a 19 play drive. Mid Tenn could have done a lot more, they missed a 18 yd fg, threw 2 picks inside the 30. Both qbs didn't have a good game passing, both had sub 100 yard games. Waller had 2 picks that seemed to rattle him after the opening drive. Not sure if the game will help Fields for the Heisman, but he had 132 yards and 3 TDs against the #3 team in the nation. Mid Tenn has an interesting year, win all games except the #1 and #2. Maybe the win will get me to #1? Next season, Mid Tenn won't be as good. I didn't see the score of the Buffalo game....

Old 03-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #4
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

ODU gets a big win over VT to claim their second straight ACC Championship, 48-31.

We got down 14-0 4 minutes into the game, but VT's offense stalled out a number of drives in a row, and we got back in the game with 3 scores in a row.

We were tied at 24 in the 3rd when David Craig, struggling with a lackluster O-Line performance, busted a 63 yard TD, juking out a pair of defenders and getting a nice block from WR Luke Sims.

That would be the last sniff of the lead VT had, we got a field goal on the next drive and never looked back. Craig had 147 yards and 3 TD's, Corey Davis passed for 366 and ran for 99 more. In all, we had about 600 yards of total O, I believe.

Let's go Eastern Michigan....

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Congrats to NT and ODU. I hope you get to play each other in the NC. It's been a fun season and I like that we have a little drama with my squad getting a few votes for #1. (we don't deserve it !! - but we like drama ! )

I will sign in and get my game done shortly tonight - wyoming

side nacho ... we are going to try and toss a shut out. throw another wrench into the voting!! we will try to be the monkey in the wrench. the fly in the ointment !!!

Last edited by milmont77; 03-16-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

wyoming wins.. but never close to a shut out. Gave up a TD on the 2nd drive of game after their TE broke a tackle and ran 40 some yds. RB Hughes had a big TD run.. then the subs took over 2nd half which resulted in giving up pts.. but we also threw an 80 yd TD from back up QB to 65 rated WR. fun game. would love to play a user game for my bowl !!
Old 03-17-2015, 01:22 AM   #7
MVP

whughes's Arena

Amidst cheers of "Go Huskies Go!" The Rainbow Warriors were able to stop the high powered Washington offense enough times to escape with the 45-35 win.

The first quarter was all Hawaii. After receiving the opening kickoff the Warriors marched down field and scored on a 5 yard pass. After a 3 and out on Washington's first drive of the game Hawaii would gain enough yards to convert a 33 yard field goal to round out the first quarter scoring, 10-0 Warriors.

The second quarter would start with two straight Washington touchdown runs to give them the lead 14-10. Hawaii would score shortly after to regain the lead 17-14, and then once more right before halftime to take a 24-14 lead going into the break.

Washington would score the first two touchdowns of the second half to go up 28-24. Hawaii would get moving finally to regain the lead 31-28, only to see the Huskies return the ensuing kickoff 102 yards to go up 35-31. Unfortunately for the Washington faithful that would be the end of their teams scoring on the day.

Hawaii would score again with just under a minute to play on the third to take the lead 38-35. After a couple back and forth punts Washington was forced to go for it on fourth down with time dwindling. The Warriors stopped the Huskies from converting, and 3 plays later pounded in another touchdown to go up 45-35 with under a minute to play to ice the game.

The underdog Hawaii Warriors are your 2026 PAC-12 conference champions

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 03-17-2015, 07:25 PM   #8
MVP

I'm hoping for a user NC. I just wished we had a new game this year with a 4 team playoff, where I would have been ok with a CPU team there. At least I played ODU early in the year, I know both teams have changed since the season began. I want to see Eastern Michigan win, just to see who moves up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »