Home

Old 04-26-2015, 08:55 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
2027 Week 13

is now up. We will advance again around Weds night around 9 pm.

Games
3) NT @ Alabama
2) ODU @ 21) Virginia
18) Indiana @ 6) Ohio State
UAB vs FIU
4) Southern Miss vs Kansas
Navy vs Army

Byes
Wyoming

2) Mid Tenn still has to play ODU and NT before a bowl game, if they win both, they deserve to be in the Title game.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 01:57 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 2027 Week 13

Navy wins their second game in the commander-in-chief rivalry taking down Army 31-21.. Army scores a meaningless touch down as time expires after a dumb roughing the passer penalty by Navy. Both teams kept the ball on the ground the majority of the game combining for 78 rushes to a combined 35 passes. The midshipmen out gained Army 193-146 on the ground and 343 to 258 total yards.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:34 AM   #3
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

In likely the best offensive game of the season for UAB they win a real nail biter 38-35! Malone leads the way with 209 yards rushing and a TD. But the player of this game was Nick Hancock, who had a career game of 323 yards and 3 TD to three different receivers! the last of those came with 0:00 and capped a 68 yard drive! You can see the two last plays of that drive in the highlights
Old 04-27-2015, 09:44 PM   #4
MVP

Wow, what a game! I knew my defense could get exposed this season, but I didn't think it would have been to Alabama. I got down 14-0 pretty quick, then I throw a pick. Somehow, I held them to a field goal. I was able then match them score for score, staying a good bit back. Halftime Alabama 27-13. I rarely give that much up in a game much less to the CPU.

I couldn't get anything on the opening drive where I got stuck midfield. CPU gets a FG and 2 plays later, Waller takes off on the option 73 yards. Finally force a punt, Allen gets another TD to end the 3rd. Bama 30-27.

Bama was driving early in the 4th and Safety Kirk Lee made a game changing pick in the endzone with 6:33 left. Allen scores again to take the lead with 4:51 left in the game. QB Jackson runs for another TD(4 rushing) with 3:08 left. I made a few key passes to get it around the 20 yard line, then I slowed the offense down some and scored with 13 seconds left. I was hoping there would no miracle like there was against ODU.

NT survives a scare in Tuscaloosa 41-37.

It seemed to me that Alabama ran out of gas with their no huddle offense. They were dropping passes, qb starting getting wild, play calling starting to get predictable.
NT is off on Week 14 and 15 and will wait for Mid Tenn State in the SEC title game.

Old 04-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #5
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

ODU outlasts Virginia in a snowy shootout, 49-39, and now sit 2 wins away from our 2nd National Title appearance in the Rich Rodriguez era.

Trey Kelly had a monster day, pounding his way to 204 yards and 3 TD's, the highlight being a 52 yard dash where he took an outside carry to the right, broke a tackle in the backfield, spun around a defender, and went to the house for his 3rd score.

ODU raced out for 38 points in the first half, but both offenses considerably cooled in the second half as both defenses started to clamp in. Fortunately, we just got more points in the first half and that was the difference.

Game of the season next vs. #1 MTSU. With the ACC Atlantic locked up, we just need to win, so a bit less pressure for us.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2015, 06:53 PM   #6
MVP

All games have been played.. advancing now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »