Home

Old 05-19-2015, 11:04 AM   #1
Rookie

scdb12's Arena

OVR: 5
Texas State-Ty Knox

Hey eveyone!

I've been ghost for about 5 months now. When I moved into my new apartment in December I could not get online and access the EA servers anymore. I could play online for everything else perfectly but them.

Shortly after that my controllers broke, and I felt it was time to just move on and buy a PS4. I did and it was an great investment.

However, I have played NCAA football since 1998 (NCAA '99) and I miss it. I'm thinking about buying a PS3 just to play it again. Unfortunately, I don't think I will still be able to access the OD servers.

Enough of me rambling.....I wanted to know how did TX State end up doing for the 2025-2027 seasons. We were building something special. I still miss the dyansty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2015, 12:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Texas State-Ty Knox

They did pretty well, they were in the top 25. We were able to finish the 2027 season before the OD got busted. Some people created some killer teams and they were still strong 7,8,9 seasons after they left.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »