South Alabama

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Season 1 Week 12

Hey hey - I am back. If Idaho is available and there is room for one more, I will take them. I am familiar that creating a coach ruins the exp., so you can rest assured I will use the existing user coach. (if there is a room avail. in the league)
Old 06-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmont77
Hey hey - I am back. If Idaho is available and there is room for one more, I will take them. I am familiar that creating a coach ruins the exp., so you can rest assured I will use the existing user coach. (if there is a room avail. in the league)
I will send you invite when I get home . Pick any 1 star. We are using existing coaches, no custom playbook.

Old 06-20-2015, 12:00 PM   #4
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for having me back guys. I took Idaho and redid the recruit board, then I took on TROY playing away. Our first drive was dominating with both running and pass. Almost felt easy. On DEF.. we also felt the groove early on... taking a pick 6 to go up 14-0. We then added a FG with what felt like an easy drive before the wheels fell off our gravy train.

Troy scored a couple of hard fought TD'S and then tied it up with a FG in the 2nd qtr.

While we were were now on alert... we weren't anxious at all. We kept on our gameplan. Unfortunately we fumbled into returned TD and then threw a pick. When Troy went up by 21 pts we paniced and that was the end. All told... Troy scored about 50 unanswered points on us. They took our 17-0 lead and flipped it on us. Final score was about 56-24 if i recall.

positives were out DE and the running backs. One of our safeties also played well. Beyond that... forget it. We played down to our one star.

in the next game we will play much more conservative and really grind. I expect to finish out with wins... but it aint gonna be easy. Fun factor was an A+. Love love love a challenge. Wish i coulda had this team from week 1!
Old 06-20-2015, 03:18 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

Glad to have you back, especially in season 1. I'm sure you will turn the team around. Going to be fun having you in the same conference with 2 other users. We will make the Sunbelt a tough conference.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »