Home

Leaving Dynasty at end of season

This is a discussion on Leaving Dynasty at end of season within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Leaving Dynasty at end of season

Hi all,

Never thought I'd have to say this so soon, but I'll be leaving the dynasty at the end of the season.

This is for a few reasons -- the big one being I'm going to be mugged with school work and out of school stuff all year and I won't be able to make commitments to play at certain times or days. The other big one is we just got our house to sell and I have no clue if our rental will have internet, or if I can even hook up the PS3....

With that said, I'll play through bowl season and be gone after that, at that point I should be knee deep in homework.

I owe a massive thanks to Commish for running the best OD on the site and for keeping the old and rebooted dynasties competitive and entertaining for the year I've been part of RTR. And obviously to everyone else who has been a part of this dynasty for giving me great games and being great folks in the chat.

Thank you and best of luck to everyone,

Guru (Army West Point)

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 12:41 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Leaving Dynasty at end of season

I wish you the best if luck brother. Enjoy the grind!!
Old 08-21-2015, 02:32 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Leaving Dynasty at end of season

I wish you best of the luck. Maybe down the line if you have time you can come back and return. We have some great games in the past, as you built up ODU in the old dynasty and started building up Army to a solid team especially for next season.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »