Home

ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: ACQB M10 Franchise Game Discussion/Ish-Talking Thread

Well, as weeman said we lost 3-9. Again our defense was on point, allowing only 22 points this season to date. For the second game in a row, turnovers and penalties killed us. We dominated total yards and t.o.p. For the second straight week only to watch cribbs fumble twice, quinn to throw two ints, and a horrible penalty on the one yard line with the game on the line...

Lewis was hurt for the better part of two quarters and this killed the running game.

After the game we unloaded some spare parts for Kyle Orton (much more accurate than quinn) a run blocking lg, and draft picks to begin to fill the talent gap we have on offense.

I'm still looking for a 72+ rated back over 230 pds. Got one? Hit me up.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #74
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Say it isnt so...

The Titans thanks to the pass happy Collins defeated the Texans 31-22...the Titans passing game resembled the 89 49ers..Turning short passes into long bombs as the Texas defense was unable to mount a sustained comeback on the road.

The Texans Head Coach was quoted as saying "Collins,to bo Scaffe for 50 yards are you Kiddin me?i cant believe we let them do that to us!We had them where we wanted them and we let them off the hook!!! "The Titans are who we thought they are"We shut down their running game cold...Cj didnt have 50 yards till the quicksnap on 3rd and long.... in the 4th qtr.Shaub passed for over 200 yards 2tds o ints....We want BLOOD and we are gonna get it Se you in the "Blastfurnace" in Texas next time!...Bo Scaffe.....LMAO....
Old 08-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffchan
Well, as weeman said we lost 3-9. Again our defense was on point, allowing only 22 points this season to date. For the second game in a row, turnovers and penalties killed us. We dominated total yards and t.o.p. For the second straight week only to watch cribbs fumble twice, quinn to throw two ints, and a horrible penalty on the one yard line with the game on the line...

Lewis was hurt for the better part of two quarters and this killed the running game.

After the game we unloaded some spare parts for Kyle Orton (much more accurate than quinn) a run blocking lg, and draft picks to begin to fill the talent gap we have on offense.

I'm still looking for a 72+ rated back over 230 pds. Got one? Hit me up.
I'd be willing to talk about Michael Bush. 75 rating and 245 lbs. or so. Very good power, very good blocking ability for a HB and good hands. I just have too many backs to give carries.

I really need help on both lines. I want road-grader types, and youth.

Available as parts of the package: I have a number of young receivers with big speed and good potential, all rated in the 68-69 range this year (will go up); a backup OT and C @ 81, plus an extra FS @71.

If the player to be traded is really good, I'll consider Greg Ellis (87) as part of the deal.

Talk to me . . .

BTW, Biff, your offense sounds like mine. My defense has given up just 2 TD per game, but my offense has given up an extra 7 per game and can barely keep itself from going 3 and out all game long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 22

Ravens 3 (TeamBayern5)
Chargers
21 (White Walls 420)

The Chargers survived the brutal attack of the Raven's defense Sunday and pulled off their second win of the season. With the help of backup Darren Sproles, the Chargers jumped out to a 7-0 lead in the second quarter on a 16 yard TD run. Though the Ravens were able to establish a decent ground game against the Chargers D, their passing game was abysmal. Joe Flacco went only 6 of 17 with 4 interceptions for the day. Ladainian Tomlinson continued to struggle in the running game, but managed to score a 10 yard TD and caught 5 balls on the day. Possible Pro-Bowl bound TE Antonio Gates also excelled against the Ravens D with 80 yards recieving and a TD.

The game was filled with questionable decsion making by both quarterbacks, dropped passes, and poor blocking. Each team will need to address these matters before their matchups next week.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #77
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

anyone want a scrimmage now?Anyone?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #78
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
My 360 gave me the e-74. Yup, my system is broken. I am sending the system in tomorrow.
Dang, that sucks, Grunt. I was looking forward to our upcoming Vikes-Packers game. Hopefully you'll be good to go soon and we'll get the second game in.

In other news, I squeaked by Detroit 20-13. AP scored the game-winner on a 36-yard run in the 4th. I still can't run the ball very well. Are we playing on Normal speed? If so, I think that may be throwing my timing off as I play SLOW speed offline.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #79
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Anyone here from Danny? Im itching to get game 2 in.

BigBdp here i believe
Old 08-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #80
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Dang, that sucks, Grunt. I was looking forward to our upcoming Vikes-Packers game. Hopefully you'll be good to go soon and we'll get the second game in.

In other news, I squeaked by Detroit 20-13. AP scored the game-winner on a 36-yard run in the 4th. I still can't run the ball very well. Are we playing on Normal speed? If so, I think that may be throwing my timing off as I play SLOW speed offline.
franchise speed wont be adjusted till a patch comes.User vs user is slow though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »