Home

ACQB Season 2 Pro Bowl/Awards Race

This is a discussion on ACQB Season 2 Pro Bowl/Awards Race within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #481
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: ACQB Season 2 Pro Bowl/Awards Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Stop takin this so damn personal.
I'm not, I'm just trying to dispel the notion that people can judge a players potential as a rookie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #482
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: ACQB Season 2 Pro Bowl/Awards Race

You've defended and responded to every post that isn't positive or praising Donald Brown. I was trying to be saying he should be a B potential. Since you wanna be his little jock rider, I'll tell you how I really feel:

Dude came from a defensively weak Big East conference and was given the ball a million times padding his rushing stats. He was drafted to replace Adai. Instead he got hurt. When he came back he still couldn't take the top spot for of the worst rushing offenses in the league. I think I saw Mike Hart (Big ups to The U of M) getting some reps over him. As far as judging RB's on their rookie year, CJ still made a bigger impact and was a bigger weapon on the Titans his rookie year than Donald Brown, so did Matt Forte, and Felix Jones (psst, he got hurt his rookie year too), LeSean McCoy also did, and Knowshon Moreno, and Shonn Greene who had a better back in front of him. Those were just some very recent RB's who've made impacts for their teams their rookie year.

Last edited by TheShizNo1; 02-27-2010 at 11:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »