Home

Old 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Pro

WildcatFan09's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Off Season Cap

One thing that should be noted is that the numbers in King's post is assuming all FA's are cut. If a team resigns a player to his team, the above numbers will decrease.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

Yeah, If I can get a productive LB, imma be knocking suckas out again next season

Philadelphia Eagles
Old 02-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 9

Ok, in looking at my cap I have a couple of questions.

1. I see my AP trade has been reflected and he was removed from my roster, but Asher Allen wasn't who was also in that trade and jackson and Brown haven't been added to my roster. Is that something I am supposed to do?

2. My greenway trade is reflected on my roster as he has been removed, but Finnegan wasn't added to my roster. I am supposed to add him...and if so, Finnegan along with all of his info has been removed from the Chiefs roster so I don't have that info to addd him.

3. The guys with zeros on my roster are guys that I am letting walk to FA and have already added to the FA list. Are there numbers still included in my remaining cap space?

I am pretty sure I have more than 981 in cap space available but I could be wrong. I am new to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #12
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdWarMachine
Ok, in looking at my cap I have a couple of questions.

1. I see my AP trade has been reflected and he was removed from my roster, but Asher Allen wasn't who was also in that trade and jackson and Brown haven't been added to my roster. Is that something I am supposed to do?

2. My greenway trade is reflected on my roster as he has been removed, but Finnegan wasn't added to my roster. I am supposed to add him...and if so, Finnegan along with all of his info has been removed from the Chiefs roster so I don't have that info to addd him.

3. The guys with zeros on my roster are guys that I am letting walk to FA and have already added to the FA list. Are there numbers still included in my remaining cap space?

I am pretty sure I have more than 981 in cap space available but I could be wrong. I am new to this.

1. Move them to your sheet. All I was trying to do is get the Browns cap sheet up to date. I haven't got to your sheet yet.

2.Add Finnegan, I thought I moved him to your sheet. Trojan can give you his cap info from the old saved copy of the sheet.

3.Guys who are free agents won't be included in your cap number.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 9

Ok Thanks. I didn't want to mess with anything on the sheet so I didnt' screw things up.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #14
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

Ok I'm finally done. Some of the cap numbers might not be 100 percent accurate due to trades or cuts. I will keep the teams that are in the red up to date. They have until right after the Super Bowl is played (once the Super Bowl is done their time is up) to make adjustments to their team. If they don't make changes I will go through their team and make cuts so they have enough space to draft a first round pick and fill their holes.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #15
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

By trading away Antiono Bryant and Walter Jones and getting Eric Wood, i freed up 234 points, i should be able to sign 2 JAG's and that # 1 pick and #3 pick to fill out the roster without a problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #16
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
By trading away Antiono Bryant and Walter Jones and getting Eric Wood, i freed up 234 points, i should be able to sign 2 JAG's and that # 1 pick and #3 pick to fill out the roster without a problem.
Ok your good to go. Good job clearing up so cap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »