Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #49
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
^^B/c its lame.
No it's because you refuse to adjust. I don't care what playbook the other team uses. I adjust mid game. People who can't make mid game adjustments are the only people who must learn to do so.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #50
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

and to be honest, that's where it is cacatch. I see the same film You see. so why would I come into the game with the sane plan? mid game adjustments are where games are won and lost, irl and in this league.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #51
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
No it's because you refuse to adjust. I don't care what playbook the other team uses. I adjust mid game. People who can't make mid game adjustments are the only people who must learn to do so.
You are getting it twisted. This has nothing to do with "adjustments" Its about "realism or the lack thereof. If you think your all that and a football genious prove by using the same book like a normal person. I guess all that book swapping that folks like to do didnt really matter b/c weeman beat all of you with the default Lions. Adjust that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 8

Be careful when you talk about realism there, Andro. Cause what is exactly real about 54% of your passes completed being to one person?
Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #53
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooler
Be careful when you talk about realism there, Andro. Cause what is exactly real about 54% of your passes completed being to one person?
The same thing that is real about doing it constantly against heavy coverage. and dbs running the routes before the wr's do.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:18 PM   #54
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:

Its just as real as Mario williams only having one sack in a season as well. Yup thats realistic too.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #55
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:

Not to mention that I'm doing it with a very young qb. I mean thats like having michael Jordan on your team and telling him not to shoot, lol Andre is the Best wr so I feed him the ball relentlesly. Last time I checked he is my best player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #56
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

For the sake of a nice debate, i see everyone using facts, numbers, and real life references to back their points. andro, it honestly seems you really have no reason to dislike multiple playbooks. its as simple as you posted before, b/c you think "...its lame".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »