Home

ACQB Commish Discussions

This is a discussion on ACQB Commish Discussions within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: ACQB Commish Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
I would say this, whoever gets the commissioner should have a person in charge of every aspect of the league, like the draft, free agency, sheet maintenance and the such.
I agree with this, too. Basically we can have opportunities to contribute as much as owners want to. I can always grind out data entry myself (I've done it before), but the more help the merrier. Some of the administrative stuff can be pretty fun.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 05-25-2010, 08:58 PM   #18
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I'm going to nominate myself as a candidate for commissioner. For those of you that don't know, I created the offseason system we use. I've had a hand in a lot of the administrative decisions made throughout the life of this franchise under Trojan Man. I've been in many online leagues for the past decade and know what it takes to succeed. I've always personally felt like ACQB was my vision of how an ideal league is run.

Shiz, this isn't anything personal against you, or anyone else who aspires to the spot. I just think in terms of personal relations and experience of what we've been doing so far, that I'd be a solid fit for this position.

In terms if time availability, I'm starting a new career position in a new state by myself, so I'll have plenty of time to stay up to date with this.

If I was appointed commissioner, we'd continue the course and philosophy that we're currently on. This philosophy is that we put fun and the spirit of competition before winning and losing. We have an extremely strong network of phenomenal football minds that can continue to feed the ACQB machine for many seasons and different video games to come.

I actually see the ACQB name spreading to other games in the future if all goes well. Imagine: ACQB hockey, college football, basketball. A place where you know you'll face healthy, positive competition with the spirit of the game in mind. That's my long term goal.

Anyway, I'd like to hear all your thoughts on this. One of the reasons this league is great because all of our owners actually care.

Great speech!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #19
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm behind you 100% CK.

FTR some matter should remain private. I've always been a privacy first kind of person, that includes my interactions around here. All those wanting to have everything out in the open be serious. That is not how the "real" world works and obviously not in this League. Of course I am biased. I believe everyone has an individual right to privacy and to carry their affairs out(including ACQB matters) how they see fit. Furtheremore if an owner decides not to tell another owner something(including complaints) that is their business. There is always a method to the madness, besides some things are on a need to know basis and right know all we "need to know" is This group is lead by credible leaders with vision for the future(CK,Trojan,Bayern) You may not like them(I do) but they are all stand up guys and I believe that they try to do the right thing for us owners involved in the ACQB.

Carry on, that's all I have to say about any of this stuff.

Best Regards to All
Old 05-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I'm going to nominate myself as a candidate for commissioner. For those of you that don't know, I created the offseason system we use. I've had a hand in a lot of the administrative decisions made throughout the life of this franchise under Trojan Man. I've been in many online leagues for the past decade and know what it takes to succeed. I've always personally felt like ACQB was my vision of how an ideal league is run.

Shiz, this isn't anything personal against you, or anyone else who aspires to the spot. I just think in terms of personal relations and experience of what we've been doing so far, that I'd be a solid fit for this position.

In terms if time availability, I'm starting a new career position in a new state by myself, so I'll have plenty of time to stay up to date with this.

If I was appointed commissioner, we'd continue the course and philosophy that we're currently on. This philosophy is that we put fun and the spirit of competition before winning and losing. We have an extremely strong network of phenomenal football minds that can continue to feed the ACQB machine for many seasons and different video games to come.

I actually see the ACQB name spreading to other games in the future if all goes well. Imagine: ACQB hockey, college football, basketball. A place where you know you'll face healthy, positive competition with the spirit of the game in mind. That's my long term goal.

Anyway, I'd like to hear all your thoughts on this. One of the reasons this league is great because all of our owners actually care.
Very well put

Perfect Is Not Good Enough!

Old 05-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #21
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
I would say this, whoever gets the commissioner should have a person in charge of every aspect of the league, like the draft, free agency, sheet maintenance and the such.
That's a genius idea Silk!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #22
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

As a newbie, I don't expect my opinion to carry much weight. I'd just like to see the situation resolved quickly. I believe in democracy as well, so we should vote on the new commish, and whoever wins so be it
Old 05-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

I nominate this guy...

Old 05-25-2010, 09:22 PM   #24
Pro

WildcatFan09's Arena

OVR: 11

CK would get my vote, for sure! I talked with another member of the league last night, and we both agreed that CK would be the best replacement possible.

Not only does he know the ins and outs of the league, but he is excellent with the spreadsheet, and is one heck of a player. In my opinion, the commissioner of the league should be a competitive player.

He has been one of the most instrumental parts of this league since I have been a member, and I think we would be in great hands with him at the helm!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »