Home

ACQB gameplay discussion

This is a discussion on ACQB gameplay discussion within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2010, 03:02 PM   #65
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
trojan i think the aggressive helps with outside rushers, as it makes tackles attack outside first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: ACQB gameplay discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
trojan i think the aggressive helps with outside rushers, as it makes tackles attack outside first
You have to be very careful with aggressive however, because if your blockers do not have high pass block ratings in terms of PBS and PBF, and if your HB also is low in these areas, you will see a lot of whiffs and the protection can work against you rather than for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #67
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

i think there are blitz schemes that can be put together that the a.i. will never pick it up
Old 05-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 9

I've been working very hard on my run game thanx for the input Andromeda and in practice mode I've notice that when I'm in I set the my lead back would go from running into the hole to suddenly breaking right or left leaving me to get lit up is that an awareness problem or a glitch ex play weak iso my fullback would explode through the hole the spazz out break left or right..
Old 05-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #69
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

dont hit turbo! when u hit turbo it makes blovkers go to the second level
Old 05-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
I've been working very hard on my run game thanx for the input Andromeda and in practice mode I've notice that when I'm in I set the my lead back would go from running into the hole to suddenly breaking right or left leaving me to get lit up is that an awareness problem or a glitch ex play weak iso my fullback would explode through the hole the spazz out break left or right..
Unfortunately, that's just the way EA's full back has been for years. Hopefully it is fixed with 11.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 9

I haven't been hitting turbo I use to but I made a conscious effort not to but my lead still acts how do you make it through the hole is it timing or what
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
I haven't been hitting turbo I use to but I made a conscious effort not to but my lead still acts how do you make it through the hole is it timing or what
Biggest thing Spark is that this game is just broke, I have games where my lead blockers block and games when they're out in la-la land. I have noticed guys with higher awareness and IBL (impact blocking) open up better running lanes and do a pretty good job of clearing out for the ballcarrier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »