Home

ACQB M11 Check-In

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Check-In within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: ACQB M11 Check-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
I concur with the Bengals owner. There were owners in question who barely showed up for games, period. BlackDiamond's derived from scheduling conflicts. But he'll be on the forum later and clarify this. Since everybody is crying over a past issue.
@ Mecca...
Ya mom still dresses like naruto when she goes to church?
Oh, I wasn't "crying" about it. I just restated what others had said their experience was last season. Recall that the remarks about scheduling did not originate from me. I just heard them and brought them back up since they appeared to have been an issue for someone at some time last year.

I don't really care who posts here lots and who doesn't; I just want to know that I'm not going to have a hard time getting ahold of anyone. That's an innocent enough concern, I think.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:53 PM   #74
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
I concur with the Bengals owner. There were owners in question who barely showed up for games, period. BlackDiamond's derived from scheduling conflicts. But he'll be on the forum later and clarify this. Since everybody is crying over a past issue.
@ Mecca...
Ya mom still dresses like naruto when she goes to church?
And I ask again, what owners? Diamond was called out so I dont see why the person(s) you are talking about cant be called out as well.

Last edited by sb24; 08-09-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #75
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not talking about you guys "crying." I'm talking about the originator of this whole complaint right now. Just wanted to put that in perspective. Secondly, as far as the other owners who took sim wins. I'm not talking about a owner who may have had 2 simmed games. I'm talking 3 or more. I'm not here to cause a firestorm and throwing out names. I'm just stating fair is fair. There were owners who have had atleast 5-6 simmed games, playoffs included in one case. And nobody complains. Blackdiamond will be on this season. His schedule isn't as hectic. But, he'll probably post later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #76
Rookie

Blackdiamond718's Arena

OVR: 2

Listen I just wanna get something off of my chest. In the line of work that I am in, it is difficult sometimes to get online and do all of this on this website. But for this season, I just wanna say I will be active, schedule all my games, and post on the board this season. Sorry about last year I should of been more vocal when it came down to it. But I've never taken the chance to get a new computer. You won't see me on here all the time but I'll stop by every once in a while.
And for my missed games, sometimes the person wasn't around also. Like box had a concert to go to and bayern went on vacation. I played seahwaks and basically everyone else. I know I got a responsibility to play my games. I'm a do that. Not trying cause no problems. I appreciate the opportunity of playin in this league though.

Last edited by Blackdiamond718; 08-09-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #77
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm in and I'll try for the draft. Looking forward to a good year fellas!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #78
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm checking in

"Do you know how to catch a ball with no eyes, and stubby hands?.......You catch it with your heart"
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbduces
I'm in and I'll try for the draft. Looking forward to a good year fellas!
Take the Rams man! It would be a joy to have you in-division this year.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 AM   #80
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

If you have spots open I'm down for joining up.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »