Home

ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #73
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread

There's something up with the formulas, because last time I checked, I was ~600 below the cap then I check again to see I'm over the cap by a 1,300.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The reason the numbers keep jumping around is that Kasey was doing some tweaking to the master formulas.

Don't worry if your total cap number keeps fluctuating; the main thing right now is just everybody getting their roster filled out onto the Google sheet.

One thing I didn't know about:

contract length is a different number than years left. Both are found through the player management screen in the offline franchise mode. But you have to click the right joystick in to bring up contract length.

Last edited by jyoung; 08-16-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #75
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Good to know. I added everyone using that link you provided earlier so now I just need to add age, contract lenght, and years remaining.

I cant wait to see how the system for early cuts will work. I dont need 4 QB's and 8 WR's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
The reason the numbers keep jumping around is that Kasey was doing some tweaking to the master formulas.

Don't worry if your total cap number keeps fluctuating; the main thing right now is just everybody getting their roster filled out onto the Google sheet.

One thing I didn't know about
:

contract length is a different number than years left. Both are found through the player management screen in the offline franchise mode. But you have to click the right joystick in to bring up contract length.

Bolded for emphasis.

Yeah, don't look at your CAP as a fixed thing, yet. I'm still messing with how I want the numbers to come out. The CAP number isn't set, either. I just put a base number in to make sure everything works.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 08-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #77
MVP

I encourage every owner to enter their own data, since that's all it is = data entry. It's as simple as typing numbers into a calculator or anything else. I especially encourage tenured veterans who understood last year's system. This year it's simpler, cleaner, and faster.

As always, direct questions to me ASAP. I will try to enter the teams of new ACQB owners first, then work my way back to tenured vets as I find time.

Thanks for your help everyone! We need the help of every user to make this a memorable experience. I can't wait to get M11 started!

Old 08-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #78
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I encourage every owner to enter their own data, since that's all it is = data entry. It's as simple as typing numbers into a calculator or anything else. I especially encourage tenured veterans who understood last year's system. This year it's simpler, cleaner, and faster.

As always, direct questions to me ASAP. I will try to enter the teams of new ACQB owners first, then work my way back to tenured vets as I find time.

Thanks for your help everyone! We need the help of every user to make this a memorable experience. I can't wait to get M11 started!
You deserve a medal for this stuff. Nice work!

PS: I think you guys should just incorporate the fluctuating caps as a new feature. It'll be like Oregon Trail, except instead of "A bandit steals supplies, you lose 2 wagon tongues" it will say "Housh just flipped **** about his contract, you lose 300 points"
Old 08-16-2010, 06:43 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern

PS: I think you guys should just incorporate the fluctuating caps as a new feature. It'll be like Oregon Trail, except instead of "A bandit steals supplies, you lose 2 wagon tongues" it will say "Housh just flipped **** about his contract, you lose 300 points"
A completely random diva factor would be amazing .

Huge props to CK for this. This is the most amazing, most robust system in the history of do-it-yourself roster management.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
A completely random diva factor would be amazing .

Huge props to CK for this. This is the most amazing, most robust system in the history of do-it-yourself roster management.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern

I appreciate the kind words guys! It's no surprise it comes from you two, as we've had to grind so much through the old system. You guys can truly appreciate how much easier this makes our lives right off the bat.

We can't always fix every snag (in-game draft mode) but we can sure do a lot of improving to the base system and how we calculate basic formulas. Bayern, if you need a link just PM me. Check the master data sheet, it's pretty cool! I can watch the whole league basically on one table.

Now, it's everyone's responsibility to have as much fun as possible this year. I don't want all this work to go to waste.

Look for ACQB M11 to start up next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »