Home

ACQB M11 Cabinet Selection and Committee Rulings

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Cabinet Selection and Committee Rulings within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: ACQB M11 Cabinet Selection and Committee Rulings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
I think what he is saying is that he wants to move them back but doesnt want it to have to stay as that player. Maybe I am reading it wrong tho.
Either way is fine by me. If you want to pull your LB back because the CPU puts him in the gap and you don't want him there, that's fine.

If you want to leave those auto approaches as-is, that's fine too since we all know the CPU is doing that and not the user.

So regarding this issue any way you want to handle it is fine. We all know the difference between the CPU moving guys for us and our own user-controlled manipulations.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #74
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

Agree to the rules
Old 09-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #75
Pro

primrtime's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Either way is fine by me. If you want to pull your LB back because the CPU puts him in the gap and you don't want him there, that's fine.

If you want to leave those auto approaches as-is, that's fine too since we all know the CPU is doing that and not the user.

So regarding this issue any way you want to handle it is fine. We all know the difference between the CPU moving guys for us and our own user-controlled manipulations.
Ok what about players thats out of position mainly corners, I notice that alot of nickel sub formation plays have 1 or 2 corners that will play out of position and not align on their guy their suppose to cover. Can we align them to their assignment? And are we selecting playbooks over?
6 SFL Superbowl Appearances

SFL Admin
XBL Gamertag: im ur pops
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrtime
Ok what about players thats out of position mainly corners, I notice that alot of nickel sub formation plays have 1 or 2 corners that will play out of position and not align on their guy their suppose to cover. Can we align them to their assignment? And are we selecting playbooks over?
You can realign DBs and LBs who are not properly positioned over their men. In fact, I expect owners to provide time to do this out of etiquette.

I would like playbooks to remain the same as round one for the simple fact that I don't want to have to create yet another list of things to keep tabs on before we start again. I've had to do a lot of administrative ordering in the last few days and want to move as quickly as possible to playing games.

That said, if you can't live with your current setup, you can change it. I just don't want to see 7 ppl with the same playbook.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #77
Pro

OVR: 8

Read & agree

I need to buy a headset though

Philadelphia Eagles
Old 09-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #78
Rookie

Basilisk Baby's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
That said, if you can't live with your current setup, you can change it. I just don't want to see 7 ppl with the same playbook.
Thank the "dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant Jesus,don't even know a word yet." lol I love that movie.

I just don't think I can live playing that 3-4 defense, neither can the Redskins IRL... IMO. The personnel just first fit the scheme. So I'll just stick with the generic 4-3 defense and default offense.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 6

Understood!

Perfect Is Not Good Enough!

Old 09-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 6

i agree or sign off or whatever

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »