Home

Shiz's Week 11 picks (No crazy cute name intended)

This is a discussion on Shiz's Week 11 picks (No crazy cute name intended) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Shiz's Week 11 picks (No crazy cute name intended)

Let's try my unbiased magic at these. I seem to be heir apparent to that awol mia reject Pappy. Without further delay, let's begin:

Bears @ Dolphins
Paniro is still in ACQB? Well damn, that's news to me. Much not be tossin' it up w/ Forte as much. I could see the Dolphins walking away with this in a landslide w/ the two Buttons, Marshall and Fitz. BUT......Chad noodle arm will have a tough time getting them the ball deep. With that being said, The Dolphins have better weapons, better D, and better Ow.......

Packers @ Vikings
Who the hell owns the Packers? Sub in game? Vikings take this and come closer to taking the division title. AC, I hope the Vikings all die of frost bite in a snowstorm so they can feel the pain of what I felt of you knocking Brees it. I hope all the bad things in life happen to your team and only your team.

Redskins @ Titans
The usual suspect owners ($5 to anyone who gets that one). This game is full of two disappointing teams. This game will feature mirror offenses. Ton's of roll outs and both teams featuring their RB's. This game will come down to who can break the defense the most. This is tough to call, and quite honestly, neither of the teams are going anywhere so who cares? Redskins by 10.

Cardinals @ Chiefs
I see DJ Basilik getting a lot of props for how his Chiefs play, go look at his record, and see he's only won 2 games. That's the problem now-a-days; we even congratulate our youth for losing, everyone get's a ribbon. The Cardinals are barely floating above water even though they have sim win against the Saints that is very much so, BS. I see DJB pulling out the upset with Cardinals having no answer for the Chiefs team speed.

Ravens @ Panthers
Seriously? Damn, I've seen the Ravens in action, the defense is no joke. Since I play the Ravens later on in the season....Peace

Bills @ Bengals
Don't really know much about either owner. I know the Bills owner needs his name paused every time he is seen. What is a legend of turbo? I'm calling for the Bengals to win because he has a less pausible name.....and because the Bills are...well....the Bills.

Lions @ Cowboys
This is one of my games of the week. If Madden allowed us to view games, I's sit aside time for this one. weeman returns, and even without his team full of head hunters and track stars, he's still finding ways to win. You're welcome by the way for Meachum. CWM seems to have the Cowboys headed in the right direction, so much for Madden's realism. The Boys will have their hands full with the Lions offensive weapons. Can the Boys Oline stop Suh? No, no the cannot. That's why I'm picking the Lions in the upset.

Texans @ Jets
This would be another game I'd like to tune in for. Are the Texans for real? I'll go on the record as saying the Texans and my arch nemesis Andro are for real. BUT......it might not show against this Pro Bowl roster Jets team. Sb, I hope Andro stomps a mud hole in you, similar to the way you beat my *** in EA MMA. ( You see that EA? Crossover Advertisement). With that being said, I look for Andro to pull out the upset and climb his way towards the top of the AFC

Raiders @ Steelers
Last year, I would have said Casey and moved on. This year, Casey has regressed and has taken a step back. He plays mattray and the Raiders you say? O....in that case.....Casey, and moving on......

Browns @ Jaguars
Jaguars owner is F3 Core right? That like a atom? jet engine? Anyway, I played sparkii this year and he has blitzes that would make LB and CK proud. Showing love to the ACQB vet, sparkiii with the ever elusive W.

Seahawks @ Saints
HAHAHAHA

Falcons @ Rams
Tremendous respect to WW with that he has done with the Rams, sadly injuries will place the Rams right where they should've been. SS comes back into the fold, I mean really who can stay away from ACQB? It just be callin you (I bet no one can name that movie). I look for WW to begin to pull an upset as SS adjust to his new team, but at the last minute SS will rip the Rams heart away. Falcons with the tough win.

Bucs @ 49ers
Surfape? What is it with this new group and their names? I've seen the Bucs 1st hand........an hour of my life I can't get back.....Pssst, pay attention to Miles Austin deep. I've seen the 49ers firsthand.....I will whoop that *** in the playoffs. Anyway, look for the new Linebacker U to man handle the Bucs. 49ers win big.

Colts @ Patriots
TM takes over for another team. Dude what is this, 11 teams in 2 years? TM, you have a problem. Wildcat continues his winning spread maximizes the spread offense in the NFL

Giants @ Eagles
Expect a lot of cheddar popcorn to be eaten during this game. I don't know much about the Giants owner except he has a sense of humor, in my book, that makes you OK with me. Expect to see Vick fire hot balls (pause) to his WR's like hot mozzarella. Also expect to see DeSean Jackson attempt to slice through the secondary like a hot knife through New York extra cheese Pizza. I expect the Giants to keep it close with a strong run game and pull it out (pause) in the end.

Broncos @ Chargers
This would have been another top game, but the Chargers don't seem to have an owner. I expect Tim Tebow (My computer doesn't recognize the word Tebow, Blasphemy!) featuring the Denver Broncos to continue on their road of the greater good with a big win of biblical proportions over the Chargers.

And there you have it folks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Re: Shiz's Week 11 picks (No crazy cute name intended)

I actually need to count the teams I've been associated with over the years. I'm pretty sure it's damn near half the league.

I will crush Wildcat and reduce him to the ferocity of a baby kitten. Or I might just take his team. Nobody knows.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

Tim Tebow = God

Now I need the worst owner in the league to sub for SD
Old 11-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Good write up. Very entertaining. Still sour over the beatdowns I see.

LMAO at Jason "Or I might just take his team"
Old 11-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 55

RE: PIT - OAK

Not so fast my friend! Check my injuries:

NG - Hampton - 11 Weeks
CB - Taylor - 8 Weeks
FS - Clark - 9 Weeks

Unless I conjure up the blitzing demons, this season is probably going to be a lost one for the Steelers.

Another idea I had:

Would it be fun to keep all-time head to head records between eachother? Would that bother some people maybe seeing some imbalance? It'd be fun to see all-time records between users, not teams. It'd transcend games.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Dude, I would LOVE to see all-time head to head records. Nothing like putting the tally marks on the fridge.

We've all been playing together so long that this would be a fun way to track our historical rivalries.

We'd kind of have to start this year, I'd think, unless we remember specifically a set of games against a particular owner.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Dude, I would LOVE to see all-time head to head records. Nothing like putting the tally marks on the fridge.

We've all been playing together so long that this would be a fun way to track our historical rivalries.

We'd kind of have to start this year, I'd think, unless we remember specifically a set of games against a particular owner.
You don't want that... at the end of the franchise it will read

Silver: 3210598340958
Trojan: 1 (because Tennessee blows)
Old 11-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Without Meachem, the Lions offense would be non-existent.

I'm not sure what Illustrator gave up to get Meachem, but I thank him for making that trade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »