Home

Shiz's Week 12 picks

This is a discussion on Shiz's Week 12 picks within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Shiz's Week 12 picks

Eh, we did decent last week. Got some right (Lions, Jets, Falcons, Steelers), got some wrong (Bills, Eagles). We'll take another stab at it.

Patriots @ Lions
Ok, Trojan is the Patriots owner right? Ok, just making sure. weeman made me look like a genius taking it to the Cowboys last time out. I see the Lions only getting stronger and being a force to be reckoned with. Lions roll in this one easily.

Saints @ Cowboys
This is game is HUGE. Game of the week, imo. This will decide a lot. If the Saints keep winning, they get closer to catching the Falcons for the division lead. If not, this game will be huge in terms of wildcard implications for them. The Cowboys aren't getting any competition from this lackluster division and will just be looking to getting back on the winning track here.

Bengals @ Jets
Well, picked the Bengals to win last week and they lost to the damn Bills. Picked the Jets to beat an up and coming team and they did. This will be a no brainer. Jets will win this one easily. I mean seriously? Who the hell loses to the Bills? The damn Bungles that's who. I look for Legend of Suckage to lay an egg here.

Titans @ Texans
Ahh.....I remember these days. Seems like just yesterday I was laying the ehand to the Texans as if they were my bitch. But a new day has dawned and the Texans have proved to be no man's bitch. Where the hell is Blaise? I look for the Texans to end their AFC South losing woes and score a huge win here.

Buccaneers @ Ravens
Ravens big......

Jaguars @ Giants
sigh, pick the Giants and they get their asses whooped. Upon further investigation it has later been found out that the head coach of the eagles sent "hookers and cocaine" to the Giants players, and they couldn't resist. I will allow that to pass, more so just because the Jaguars suck and have no owner. Don't screw this one up Taz.

Panthers @ Browns
Who cares? I look for sparkiii's pressure to be too much for Clausen

Steelers @ Bills'
Steelers get a much needed win last time against the Raiders. They will look to continue their winning ways against the lowly Bills who pulled out a huge upset last time. Steelers win huge here, it won't even be close.

Eagles @ Bears
This looks to be another questionable game. Not sure if this game really means anything. I guess Paniro still has a chance for the playoffs and actually the division now that I look at it. With that being said, still not sure he has the defense to stop slants and streaks and not sure he has the weapons to keep up with them either. I look for the Eagles to continue to play the role of mean spoiler like a piece of moldy cheese. Eagles take it.

Vikings @ Redskins
AC, how the hell do you beat me, but go on to be mediocre? Dude, if you're gonna beat me, you gotta start winning. Haven't heard from Basilik in a while. AC will have to win this game to keep his slim playoff chances alive. I look for that to be enough motivation for AC to take the win.

Packers @ Falcons
Whoever fills in for the Packers...WIN! But I look for the Falcons to win this game and continue to control their own destiny in the NFC. Just know I'm on your heels SS

Chiefs @ Seahawks
All the respect in the world to the Seahawks. If they put on the performance against the Chiefs that they did with the Saints, they'll walk away with it easily.

Dolphins @ Raiders
The Planet will shut down one button. Two bad their aren't more planets in this solar system because another button will be left open. Now only if the buttons had someone to throw them the ball. Dolphins with the unspectacular win.

Rams @ Broncos
WW still has been playing tough even with the devastating injuries. Broncos took a huge step backwards losing a divisional game to the Chargers last time. Both teams are still primed to win their division earning this game honorable mention game of the week. Tough to call, I see Tebow going off, the Rams will need to counter this with a healthy douse of Stephen Jackson. God Bless

Chargers @ Colts
Huge game for AFC lead! But, Charger-less owners brings this game down for me. Damn, forgot Colts were owner-less too. I guess this game will be played by the Jersey Shore Bromance Brothers. This will be a game of **** brogasms...

49ers @ Cardinals
49ers did the impossible last time. Scored a freaking tie...against the Buccaneers nonetheless. A tie TM? really? This game means a lot in terms of wild card positioning and catching up to the Rams who will be dropping off here soon. This one is tough to call, which TM will show up for the 49ers? Will Silk even show up? If not, I'm sure dubb would be an outstanding fill in. Stay tuned....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Shiz's Week 12 picks

Good write up man.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Nice job Shiz, you guys are catching up, but you won't pass us; Drew Brees better be ready for what he's in for.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Nice job Shiz, you guys are catching up, but you won't pass us; Drew Brees better be ready for what he's in for.
Breesus debut for me threw for 6 TD's and only 1 pick. I plan on torching your secondary something similiar

Sent from kicking Rich Rod off a cliff using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 11-06-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Great job. Im not over looking the Bengals for that loss, I know the Bills owner is quality. I like how you added in the Giants loss was because of the hookers and cocaine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #6
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Breesus debut for me threw for 6 TD's and only 1 pick. I plan on torching your secondary something similiar

Sent from kicking Rich Rod off a cliff using Tapatalk
How's Brees going to torch my secondary if after 3 plays he's leaving the stadium in an ambulance?

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 11-06-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
How's Brees going to torch my secondary if after 3 plays he's leaving the stadium in an ambulance?

That's fine, his back up who lit it up for 24TD's and only 7picks while also passing for damn near 67% will rip your secondary up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 11-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #8
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
That's fine, his back up who lit it up for 24TD's and only 7picks while also passing for damn near 67% will rip your secondary up.
We'll send strippers and booze to Garrard's hotel room, so I'm not going to worry about him nor your Aints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »