Home

ACQB Season 2 Preview

This is a discussion on ACQB Season 2 Preview within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
ACQB Season 2 Preview

Here are some projections for the upcoming season IMO.

AFC East

1. New York Jets- The Super Bowl team from last year is pretty much intact. Will they suffer a Super Bowl hangover? No, I see them winning this division again.

2. New England Patriots- Jooler has joined the NE franchise giving them an owner who has won games in the past. The Pats still have Brady and Moss so they'll still be fighting for a playoff spot.

3. Miami Dolphins- These guys have talent on both sides of the ball? David Garrard will be the guy that makes or breaks their season.

4. Buffalo Bills- They've added some players in the draft, but they still don't have enough talent to make a run at the playoffs, we'll see next year though.

AFC North:

1. Baltimore Ravens- They're still a very talented team, but not as talented as last year. I don't see them winning all 16 games again but they'll win at least 11.

2. Pittsburgh Steelers- This team was a dissapointment last season, I expect them to rebound and make the playoffs; they have to gain some consistency.

3. Cincinnati Bengals- I like the players they have on offense and defense, but like Miami, it comes down to how the QB plays.

4. Cleveland Browns- New QB, new hope, same old results.

AFC South:

1. Houston Texans- This team made the playoffs last year and almost beat the eventual AFC Champs, the Jets. With the addition of Storm Williams in the middle, this team can contend for the AFC Title.

2. Indianapolis Colts- Indy still has Peyton Manning, so they have a chance. They'll get close to the playoffs, but no cigar.

3. Tennessee Titans- I'm not sure whether the rookie or Vince Young will be the starting QB for the Titans. Chris Johnson will have to have a big season this year to keep these guys in the playoff race.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars- D Unit inherited a pretty average team. When they add more talent to the team, they'll be relevant. T

AFC West:

1. San Diego Chargers- These guys are good on offense and defense. They'll come back from the playoff loss last year and make a run at the Super Bowl.

2. Oakland Raiders- A whole lot of fast guys out there on the field at once= success in Madden; Jason is also a pretty good player. The head to head match ups with San Diego could make them division champs.

3. Denver Broncos- They made the AFC Championship last year, I don't think they'll meet their high expectations this year; Tim Tebow will come back down to Earth this year.

4. Kansas City Chiefs- I like some of the pieces they have on their team, but the other AFC West teams are better, so they'll be in last place.

NFC East:

1. Dallas Cowboys- The team is still good and they came close to the Super Bowl last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Super Bowl this year.

2. Washington Redskins- I like their defense overall; they'll be the strength of the team. However, the offense could hold them back.

3. New York Giants- The team is solid and could leap frog the Redskins if they have lady luck on their side.

4. Philadelphia Eagles- Very explosive on offense, but they need to play better on defense to contend.

NFC North:

1. Detroit Lions- Weeman knows how to win games and the team is better than last year's. They'll win the division and make some noise in the playoffs.

2. Chicago Bears- The Bears always play well, but never well enough to make a run at a championship. I don't see that changing, they'll be in the playoff race until the very last week.

3. Green Bay Packers- Don't know much about sixzero's playstyle, but he has some guys on offense and defense to work with. This division is tight, they can make a run at Detroit this season.

4. Minnesota Vikings- There's a lot of talent on offense, but they have lost some guys on defense. They're projected to be in last place, because I like the other NFC North teams a little bit more.

NFC South:

1. Atlanta Falcons- Great on offense, average on defense. They need to play up to their potential and if they do, they'll make it far.

2. Carolina Panthers- Don't take this guys lightly; there are some great players on defense and the offense is coming around. It's very possible that they'll win this division and win some games in the playoffs.

3. New Orleans Saints- They are in the Top 5 in terms of offense, but they're defense is horrible. If the defense decides to show up for games, this team can easily win 12 games.

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- I don't know who they have at QB this season, but their defense can win four games by themselves, that's how talented the group is.

NFC West:

1. San Francisco 49ers- They won the Super Bowl last year, and they got better, how does that happen? They are the favorites unless Alex Smith messes things up.

2. Arizona Cardinals- They have some talented players and Twosilk is a good owner. They'll make a run at the division title but I don't think that they'll succeed.

3. St. Louis Rams- They aren't as talented as the Niners or Cardinals, but they won't be an easy team to beat. Their team has to stay healthy to be contenders.

4. Seattle Seahawks- Their in last by default. The team isn't that talented, they'll need another year or two to have a chance at the playoffs.

The Playoffs:

Wildcard:

Raiders beat the Texans
Jets beat the Patriots
Cowboys beat the Saints
Lions beat the Panthers

Divisional:

Ravens beat the Raiders
Chargers beat the Jets
49ers beat the Lions
Falcons beat the Cowboys

Conference Championship:

Ravens beat the Chargers
49ers beat the Falcons

Super Bowl:

Ravens beat the 49ers

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: ACQB Season 2 Preview

Nice write up, Super! You are definitely right about me. I've had so much going on outside of video games that I haven't probably played Madden in a month. If I can get some regular free time, you'll see me busting skulls again here real soon. If not, it could be another ugly year.

Keep in mind I had Ike Taylor, Ryan Clark, and Casey Hampton injured for the majority of last season. I had a skeleton crew in my back 7. In this year's game, that has consequences.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 12-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22
Nice writeup SS. I'm hoping my Rams can stay healthy enough this year to make an impact in the NFC.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
4. Seattle Seahawks- Their in last by default. The team isn't that talented, they'll need another year or two to have a chance at the playoffs.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Good writeup SS!
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

I love the disrespect

I hope I play you Mike
Old 12-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Nice work, bud! The AFC West will be a tough division this year. Hopefully we can steal a couple of wins over SD and win the division.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 28

Great writeup SS. I'm hoping to be the dark horse in the NFC East this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »