Home

Admin Structure (Who you ask your?'s to)

This is a discussion on Admin Structure (Who you ask your?'s to) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Admin Structure (Who you ask your?'s to)

This year, we are assigning admins to divisions as to share responsibility. If you have any questions or concerns, ask the admin corresponding with your division and they will get your concern taken care of in a timely manner.

Twosilk
NFC EAST
NFC WEST

TheTruth1566
NFC SOUTH

ShardsOglass
NFC NORTH

ACisART
AFC EAST
AFC NORTH

Dubb40
AFC WEST
AFC SOUTH

Make sure you go to the correct admin to get your situation handled in a timely manner.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Admin Structure (Who you ask your?'s to)

Any gameplay complaint must be specific as possible, dont hit me up saying "he cheesed me" tell me how, what did he do that seemed fishy to you, video evidence is always nice. If its a scheduling issue there will be a thread up for every week, and the admin team will watch for those not trying to schedule their games. All issues will be heard and dealt with in a timely manner. This is a league for the players, we want this league to succeed, and know we need our players voices for that to happen. Good luck to all this upcoming season
Old 08-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Where is a good spot to post a trading block? Should I just create a new thread for all trading blocks or a new thread trading block per team?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Where is a good spot to post a trading block? Should I just create a new thread for all trading blocks or a new thread trading block per team?
Create a new one! (I'm liking the activity! You will be on the active list very soon!)
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 08-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Dubb you should create the online franchise tonight so we can all begin joining. Games will start the same time as NFL season kickoff right?

Also - I played two games in that community last night, just so I know how to invite people I'm curious... The first game didn't count in the records, the second game (against you) did, how did you invite me? Was it a ranked game within our community, that simple? Is the community set now where the games that get played within the community are all at that 10 minute quarters and ranked?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Dubb you should create the online franchise tonight so we can all begin joining. Games will start the same time as NFL season kickoff right?

Also - I played two games in that community last night, just so I know how to invite people I'm curious... The first game didn't count in the records, the second game (against you) did, how did you invite me? Was it a ranked game within our community, that simple? Is the community set now where the games that get played within the community are all at that 10 minute quarters and ranked?
we are waiting for the final roster updates before we start the franchise and if it takes longer than 24 for you to sign into the franchise guess what????? this is not the franchise for you lol!!!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Before we advance past week one, are we going to make sure we have a full league with active members or are we going to advance Friday regardless if some teams may not be occupied?

I would hope for week one we try to get the league filled, it seems we should have plenty on a waiting list.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:50 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

is there any available spots for me in this franchise?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »