Home

Old 09-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #17
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: SFL free agency

Looks like free agency will be tomorrow at noon, stay posted for details no roster moves untl the all clear is given, as far as players that are on your roster that were cut or shouldnt be release them tomorrow I repeat no roster moves until the all clear is given.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #18
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

Assuming the LM site will be up tonight? Chompin at bit to look at salaries and plan accordingly
Old 09-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13
Ok so for the people who work and won't be there how will free agency work?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #20
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simile000
Ok so for the people who work and won't be there how will free agency work?

leave the players you want with a admin or friend, and give someone your number so that you can be reached or you can make a bid early on a player free agency should be ready to roll by midnight just ate dinner and jumping online, told the wife to leave me be, (not sure what that is going to cost me, she said something about walmart and needing stuff for the bedroom and her computer) but we will tackle things tonight.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
leave the players you want with a admin or friend, and give someone your number so that you can be reached or you can make a bid early on a player free agency should be ready to roll by midnight just ate dinner and jumping online, told the wife to leave me be, (not sure what that is going to cost me, she said something about walmart and needing stuff for the bedroom and her computer) but we will tackle things tonight.
Ok so I just found out I don't have to work tomorrow and I get off at 11pm tonight. So ill be on for the free agency.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #22
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

So where before it was going to be a 2 day bidding thing, now its an instant thing at noon tomorrow, like a live draft? Or am I misunderstanding?
Old 09-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #23
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface1324
So where before it was going to be a 2 day bidding thing, now its an instant thing at noon tomorrow, like a live draft? Or am I misunderstanding?

it never was a 2 day thing free agency is always a 12 hour thing and this should be easier as there are only a couple of spots to fill on each team. free agency is more like ebay where you see what you want a place a bid and hope to win.LM is now up and we need everybody to go on there and look at there teams and you can make your cuts of players that did not make your team once you join the league.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:39 AM   #24
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

You are allowed 2 free cuts between now and the beginning of season 2 these are cuts that are penalty free also they have to be original contract not a free agent signing, all free agent signings are guaranteed contracts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »