Home

Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition)

This is a discussion on Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #9
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition)

NFC WEST

Cardinals – Does Illnyill win the division this year?

Ill is on of the players in the league and he knows how to win. He has downplayed his teams talent this offseason but I think it's a smoke screen and the Cards will compete for the NFC West championship.

Rams – Does Silk bring his magic to St Louis?

Silk won a title in SFL 11 and made a couple of NFC championship games and made it to SFL Bowl IX. Simply put, he won a lot. Now he takes on a new challenge in St. Louis and I'm excited to see if he can keep up his winning ways.

Seahawks – Will Super back up his claim for the division title?

Super is a diehard Seahawks fan and he has his team for SFL 12. He has already claimed the NFC West title and believes he can win it. Look for the Seahawks to be competitive and fight for the title.

49ers – With all the new talent in the division, will spawn compete?

Spawn was a regular winner of the NFC West in SFL 11. The talent in the division is noticeably better now and with his woes at QB, I don't think they compete this year.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 09-06-2011, 01:31 PM   #10

dubbduces's Arena

NFC SOUTH

Saints –Will the Saints still have one of the leagues most potent offenses?

Juice takes over as the Saints and all signs show that he should be able to keep the Saints machine rolling along. Reggie Bush is gone, but Mark Ingram reminds me a bit of Emmitt Smith and he should only help add some balance to Brees and company.

Buccaneers –Finally…. The Shiz has come back to Tampa Bay!!! Can he win?

Shiz is a veteran SFL owner and he was heartbroken to see his real life favorite team Bucs torn apart. Look for him to compete with his favorite squad.

Falcons – Will Matt Ryan be this years Peyton Manning?

The Truth unleashed Mannings powers in SFL 11 to the tune of the leagues best player in the year award. He loves the Falcons in real life and he is going to try and push Matt Ryan to those heights. With Roddy, Sir Julio the Great and company, it's not a far-fetched idea.

Panthers – Will Can Newton be the Rookie of the Year?

GreyGoose is looking to push Cam Newton to greatness and he believes he can win the division. If he does, expect Newton to rack up the accolades.

Madden 15- Saints
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Rookie

Versatile G's Arena

OVR: 0

hahaha hey we've played before so u know what i can do.....plus it never hurts to set your goals high
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #12

dubbduces's Arena

NFC NORTH

Packers – Can Green Bay live up to the hype?

The real-life defending champs got the madden makeover and now have some playmakers all over the field on both sides of the ball. Can We3clarks parlay this into a great season?

Bears –Will Chicago compete for a title?

The addition of S Brandon Merriweather from NE is a plus to an already dominant defense and Matt Forte and Devin Hester are enough to keep the chains moving. I believe the Bears will be in the hunt.

Lions – Shards has his team at full power (No trades, cuts) will they make the playoffs?

Shards won a title in SFL 11, and they could make it to the top of the mountain again. That D line is uncouth in its treatment of QB's and Stafford to Megatron is the business, don't count them out.

Vikings – Will be the premier RB in the SFL?

AP is a matchup problem no matter who the coach is, the other personnel, etc. With that being said, I expect Red Alert to move him to the top spot due to his love of running the rock. It will be a close race between him and the guy down in Nashville, but I think AP wins out.

Madden 15- Saints

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »