Home

Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition)

This is a discussion on Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition)

This is a weekly series of questions about the league. I will discuss all of the important issues in the SFL.

So without further adieu,

DUBB WANTS TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

AFC EAST

Buffalo Bills - Can Coach TombSong compete with this team?

The Bills have a nice defense and with the addition on Marcel Dareus, they should keep points off of the board. That being said, Lee Evans is gone and the offensive cupboard is kind of bare. Early season reports out of Buffalo is that the coach isn't pleased with his team. Will they compete?

Miami Dolphins - Who's the starting RB?

Daniel Thomas is a nice young running back and may start. But if history tells us anything, Reggie Bush should be the starter is SFL history tells us anything. Bush was a MVP in SFL 11 and had one of the most dominating seasons ever. If MIA wants to compete in the AFC East, Bush is the key.

New England Patriots - Does AC march to SFL IX ?

On paper, the Pats are stocked up to do a lot of damage in SFL 12. AC is Art is a proven owner who has a championship on his resume. The Pats have to play the Jets 2 times a year, in what should a marquee matchup in the AFC. If the Pats split those games and beat the dreaded Ravens in the playoffs, it's a huge possibility they are the AFC's rep in SFL Bowl IX.

New York Jets - The Jets were the last champions of SFL 11, WIll they be the first in SFL 12?

The Jets were one of the most consistent teams in SFL 11 and they had a Yankees like talent pool. They won the AFC East 7 out of 8 times and finally capped it off with a championship. The AFC East now has AC in it as the other champion shifting the power of the divisions from the North. The Jets are proven, and never count them out. They are high favorites for the title.

AFC West tomorrow!!!!
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)

Last edited by dubbduces; 09-03-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #2

dubbduces's Arena

Re: Dubb wants to know? (Preseason edition)

AFC WEST

Denver Broncos - Who is fifty s1x going to start at QB?

I know he's a fan of the team in real life, so I wonder if he has chosen a side in the real life QB saga. Orton has better passing stats, but Tebow has intangibles that make him dangerous. Looks like 56 has a dilemma.

Kansas City Chiefs - Does KC make the playoffs this year?

The Chiefs have a proven owner, serious firepower on offense and some key players on defense. That all sounds good until you realize that the AFC West is a tough division. It's going to be a fight every week for the Chies to make the playoffs.

Oakland Raiders – Rudy's back! Another 1st title in the cards?

Previous SFL Bowl I winner Rudy G 22 is back in the SFL. He has a dangerous team at his disposal and he is a million time better than the SFL 11 whiny owner, so I expect him to make some noise.

San Diego Chargers - Can Versaondabeat have a great season and help propel the division to one of the best in the AFC?

Versa had success with the Cowboys in the last season of SFL 11 and but he still is unproven. Does he elevate to elite status and push the AFC West to pantheon of elite divisions like the AFC East?

Madden 15- Saints
Old 09-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #3

dubbduces's Arena

AFC SOUTH

Houston Texans - Is 4-leaf crazy? Or is there a method to his madness?

4-leaf joined the league and decided to find the biggest kids in the school, and punch them in the face. Will he be able to back up all of his talk? Or will he have an unwanted target every game?

Indianapolis Colts - Will Manning regain his No. 1 league ranking from SFL 11?

Peyton Manning did some crazy stuff in SFL 11 and took home a HOF spot and was the No 1 rated player in that phase of the leagues history. Can he repeat the magic with TimRoy85? He has weapons at his disposal to do so.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Will Turk start Garrard or Gabbert?

Turk looks to be a looming problem in the SFL once he upgrades this team at WR and decides on a QB. Garrard is steady and doesn't make mistakes, while Gabbert looks to be the future. Only time will tell…

Tennessee Titans - Will CJ2K have 2000 yards?

There are a few options on offense in Nashville, but the real threat wears number 28, and just got crazy paid. I believe the offense runs through him and he could do major damage in SFL 12.

Madden 15- Saints
Old 09-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #4

dubbduces's Arena

AFC NORTH

Baltimore Ravens - Do the Ravens make it to Indianapolis for SFL Bowl IX?

LB is one of the top players in the league and he has been here from the beginning and has more SFL championships than anyone else. The Ravens have the weapons to make it, but the Jets, Patriots, and Raiders loom.

Cincinnati Bengals - Who will run the team?

The Bengals have an owner, and he seemed pretty active upon entry to the league. As the season approaches, he hasn't played his scrimmage to gain entrance to the league. Will there be a replacement from the waiting list running the team?

Cleveland Browns - Can setsr8 make some noise with the Browns?

One of the SFL's best owners makes his return to the league and could do some serious damage with Hillis and the Browns. I'm excited for him to be back and to see how the situation in Cleveland fares.

Pittsburgh Steelers - Will Blackdiamond do better than 1-15 against the Ravens this year?

"Jackie Diamond" and LB have so much disdain for each other when they play that this is always a marquee matchup in the SFL. While the bulletin board material is there, the Steelers have to produce a few more wins to be taken serious. Week 1 they square off and we will see if things will be different.

Madden 15- Saints
Old 09-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Versatile G's Arena

OVR: 0

good detailed post......I think i have the weapons on offense to put up some crazy numbers passing and rushing. And my defense is good enough to get stops when needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile G
good detailed post......I think i have the weapons on offense to put up some crazy numbers passing and rushing. And my defense is good enough to get stops when needed
And here goes another one............. boy somebody gonna have whole jug of sadness! we got about 6 people that think they are going to be in the superbowl, gonna be some sad folks in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #7

dubbduces's Arena

NFC EAST

Eagles – Are the Eagles really a "Dream Team?

My answer is no, they are really good team with holes at LB and OL. They still have a bunch of weapons on offense, and their corners are very good. Look for the Eagles to be in contention.

Cowboys – Can the Boys bounce back?

StopBullying inherits the Cowboys and a team capable of making some noise in the SFL. Romo is capable of numbers, and Dez Bryant looks poised for a breakout year.

Redskins – Who's the QB?

Beck or Grossman? That is the big question in D.C. Bisu504 has a decision that will affect the Redskins at least for this year. I fully expect the Redskins to take a QB in the 1st round next year.

Giants – Can Munch back up all of his tough talk?

Munch and the Giants have torn through the preseason scrimmages and have high hopes for the season. The coach has even proclaimed that the G-Men will go 12-4 and lose no games in the division. Will they back it up?

Madden 15- Saints
Old 09-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 21

Excellent writeup. Big fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »