Home

Week 1 No goofy catchy name, Game of the Week

This is a discussion on Week 1 No goofy catchy name, Game of the Week within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Week 1 No goofy catchy name, Game of the Week

*This was actually pretty easy to pick and was made easier by the trash talking that recently took place.

"> @

This really hasn't been a rivalry, but from the talks you hear, you'd think it is. In fact, it's so one sided, I'm wondering why in the hell am I making this the game of the week. It seems to be a new Steelers team this year though. The Steelers definitely look to be the dominant team on paper. Roethlisberger could potentially have a field day with the WR's since they also appear to be head and shoulders above the Ravens DB's. But will Ben have time? The Ravens boast a pass rush like no other, so fierce that even three man rushes seem spoke opposing QB's.

Not sure what to expect from the Ravens on offense. Flacco is never as good as he should be, but the offense should center around Rice and play action passes to the athletic TE's. Heap will not be missed in this offense, but Derrick Mason may. Boldin wrecked havoc last year, but the Ravens will need Lee Evans to step up to take pressure off. If the Steelers pass rush is on it's A game, Flacco will be sure to turn the rock over.

As I said, the Steelers look to be the better team....BUT, I think the Ravens will have a better gameplay and will show better execution. I don't think this game will be too far off from real life. My prediction:

Ravens: 31
Steelers: 17

">

*Universal pause to the whole post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Week 1 No goofy catchy name, Game of the Week

New Season Same Result
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagesCAOZ6KYR.jpg (9.5 KB, 22 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »