Home

Texans Team Page

This is a discussion on Texans Team Page within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Bs up hoes down's Arena

OVR: 4
Texans Team Page

The Houston Texans are a professional American football team based in Houston, Texas, United States. The team is currently a member of the Southern Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Texans joined the NFL in 2002 as an expansion team after Houston's previous franchise, the Houston Oilers, moved to Nashville, Tennessee, where they are now the Tennessee Titans.[1] The team majority owner is Bob McNair.

GT: weezy da boss22

No longer the chiefs... Thanks admin! Much appreciated.

Last edited by Bs up hoes down; 09-26-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Bs up hoes down's Arena

TEAM PAGE: Houston Texans

Steelers vs Texans

Steelers started off strong with a 16-0 lead(2TD and a Safety). With 11 seconds left in the 2nd quarter Schaub hits Johnson for a TD. Roethlisberger hits D.Johnson for a TD to make it 24-7. Can you say comeback??? Texans score 21 points in the 4th quarter to win the game.

Schaub 226 yards 3TD 1INT 19-26
Foster 134 yards 1TD 19 ATT
Johnson 53 yards 2TD 6 REC
Daniles 116 yards 1TD 8 REC

3 Sacks, 2 INTs, 1FFUMB, and a Blocked FG(Roy Williams) for the Defense

Roethlisberger 287 yards 3TD 2INT 12-20
Mendenhall 106 yards 19 ATT
M.Wallace 149 yards 2TD 5 REC
Old 09-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
Rookie

Bs up hoes down's Arena

Re: Texans Team Page

Raiders got the best of the Texans in this match... 26-18.

Made a comeback for the second week in a row, just wasn't enough. Good game Rudy.

Schaub 275 yards 1 TD 5 INT 21-39
Foster 62 yards 1 TD 14 ATT
Johnson 6 REC 97 yards
Foster 4 REC 34 yards
Daniels 7 REC 85 yards
Jones 3 REC 47 yards 1 TD
Joesph 1 INT
M.Williams 7 tackles 1 sack

FYI steelers, your weak with your 0-5 record and a embarrassment 57-10 loss you idiot... I am not cheating or anything like that, 4 games played and no complaints, your just mad I came back and beat your weak ***... You mine as well just quit the league.... YOU SUCK
Old 09-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0

I know things can get heated in games but remember we are men and if you can't be one then you will be removed. I'm only seeing one half here and for that I apologize but this is sad.

"FYI steelers, your weak with your 0-5 record and a embarrassment 57-10 loss you idiot... I am not cheating or anything like that, 4 games played and no complaints, your just mad I came back and beat your weak ***... You mine as well just quit the league.... YOU SUCK"

Even if the other player was doing this exact thing (during or after the game) towards you it can't come back to these boards. I don't know what happened to start it but it stops now. If not I will start to lobby for your removal. We had a good game week 2 and I appreciate how fast you got in and hammered the game out. I have no complaints up until now. Calm down before you post.

This is like Sunday when two players scrum and the last punch gets a penalty.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

100% agreed......

Not gonna fly here. For one, if Blackdiamond has a complaint, he is more than likely valid as hardly never complains. Also, if a guy has something to say about your gameplay, it is because we are protective of the league, not because guys think you are a cheater. You will get no other warnings about this........
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Unbiased question. What did he do wrong in his post? Was it saying he came back and beat his "weak @s$" or was it him saying that the steelers "suck"?

I'm just curious what everyone got mad at from his post, not defending either side, just trying to understand.

Actually now I see the 'idiot' comment too. I guess it was a bit overboard...I see it now

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 09-28-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Unbiased question. What did he do wrong in his post? Was it saying he came back and beat his "weak @s$" or was it him saying that the steelers "suck"?

I'm just curious what everyone got mad at from his post, not defending either side, just trying to understand.
Well when we do "write ups" it's not to "bash" the other team but to inform the league of what happened in the game whether it was a good game or bad. For one the write up was about the Raiders but he ends it with

"FYI steelers, your weak with your 0-5 record and a embarrassment 57-10 loss you idiot... I am not cheating or anything like that, 4 games played and no complaints, your just mad I came back and beat your weak ***... You mine as well just quit the league.... YOU SUCK "

Which, the whole paragraph, was uncalled for and unnecessary. Called him an idiot..."beat your weak ***"...saying "YOU SUCK". All of it uncalled for. What this league, and not just the Texans but a bunch of other users, need to realize that if they have an issue with another user they need to try and solve it at the lowest possible level first (they teach us this in the military) and if that is impossible then move up to the next level. Posting anything bantering another user on the forums besides just friendly ish talking should be the LAST THING...no scrap that. It shouldn't even become a thought to post anything of this nature on the forums.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r

Actually now I see the 'idiot' comment too. I guess it was a bit overboard...I see it now

Dude, if you don't understand what he did wrong, then I truly question if these is the league for you and your buddy here. It's in the rules that you are not to disrespect another owner. It's there in black and white for the world to see. There is no way to say unbiased question, when it was clearly biased as he is your friend. Bottom line is that stuff is not gonna fly here. Neither is the zig-zagging I keep hearing about in reference to this guy. Get it together or get gone. Simple and plain.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »