Home

Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Observation

The AFC needs to step their game up.

Only 6 teams in the AFC have winning records in comparison to 10 in the talented NFC.

The NFC boasts talents such as Green Bay, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, Arizona and others while the AFC barely has enough winning teams to cover conferences.

With injuries all across the SFL from Oakland losing everyone to GB losing Clay and Jermichael, teams with healthy players should step up.

Shoutout to JMILLZ and the Foreskins, Juiceman and The Saintettes, Silky panties and the Rams, undertaker and the bills, turkey and the jagoffs, versa and the thunder, cubic zirconia and the steelers, and vaughn and your slick SI covers YOU ALL MUST STEP UP YOUR GAME!

That's no hate, that's bein real and making an analytical statement.

Jack and coke in this motha. Hear me speak watch me deke y'all are weak step your game up. I'm out.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 10-02-2011 at 01:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
The AFC needs to step their game up.

Only 6 teams in the AFC have winning records in comparison to 10 in the talented NFC.

The NFC boasts talents such as Green Bay, Atlanta, Tampa, Minnesota, Arizona and others while the AFC barely has enough winning teams to cover conferences.

With injuries all across the SFL from Oakland losing everyone to GB losing Clay and Jermichael, teams with healthy players should step up.

Shoutout to JMILLZ and the Foreskins, Juiceman and The Saintettes, Silky panties and the Rams, undertaker and the bills, turkey and the jagoffs, versa and the thunder, cubic zirconia and the steelers, and vaughn and your slick SI covers YOU ALL MUST STEP UP YOUR GAME!

That's no hate, that's bein real and making an analytical statement.

Jack and coke in this motha. Hear me speak watch me deke y'all are weak step your game up. I'm out.

....didn't you JUST get smacked by the Vikings?? Remember you was one of those terrible AFC teams just a couple weeks ago so you're the LAST person to talk about teams needing to step up. And I don't wanna hear "I didn't know that team very well" because I had NO idea about the Titans until I joined the league and got them assigned to me.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:27 AM   #3
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simile000
....didn't you JUST get smacked by the Vikings?? Remember you was one of those terrible AFC teams just a couple weeks ago so you're the LAST person to talk about teams needing to step up. And I don't wanna hear "I didn't know that team very well" because I had NO idea about the Titans until I joined the league and got them assigned to me.
I lost by one score In each of those games. In the three total losses I have in the SFL, they are each by one score, 3, 7, and 8. I played well with Houston,

I'm not talking junk, this post was a friendly service reminder from your folks at PBS. This wasn't comin from F0RL3F or the Packers organization.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:32 AM   #4
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

...and in your case, you are a team I have given significant regard to.

You may need to calm down, you know, the way Locker has calmed down a bit. I think you will win your division but I think it will be Baltimore out of the AFC to represent in the Super Bowl.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #5
Rookie

JTurk's Arena

OVR: 8

Are you expecting the whole league to go 8-8? somebody has to lose...and you good sir was a message from Dubb away from being apart of these losing ways in AFC...so this post gets no regard

Games Playing Now: Ncaa Football 14, UFC 2& NBA 2k16
Avid Cowboys, FSU and Mavs FAN!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
...and in your case, you are a team I have given significant regard to.

You may need to calm down, you know, the way Locker has calmed down a bit. I think you will win your division but I think it will be Baltimore out of the AFC to represent in the Super Bowl.
Jake Locker threw for 300+ and 4 touchdowns and no picks last game so I don't see how Jake Locker has "calmed down". Nobody cares about the final scores of your losses with the Texans. Bottom line is you was apart of the losing AFC culture just a couple weeks ago and instead of working it out with your team you jumped ship to the best Madden team in the league. All of these wins of yours have gotten to your head sir. Time to climb off of your high horse.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #7
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simile000
Jake Locker threw for 300+ and 4 touchdowns and no picks last game so I don't see how Jake Locker has "calmed down". Nobody cares about the final scores of your losses with the Texans. Bottom line is you was apart of the losing AFC culture just a couple weeks ago and instead of working it out with your team you jumped ship to the best Madden team in the league. All of these wins of yours have gotten to your head sir. Time to climb off of your high horse.

What are you taking this so personal for? It was a column I posted while feeling a little crunk. ...and please stop running excuses for me regarding GB, ratings don't mean anything when you're playing against good caliber opponents. Some higher rated teams aren't winning and some lower rated teams like yourself are doin good.

After a month now of SFL banter from me, I thought you would realize I'm in this just for fun and these posts are all in fun, I mean no disrespect so please stop taking this to heart. This is the last time I'm explaining myself to anyone who feels slighted from my post(s).
Old 10-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
What are you taking this so personal for? It was a column I posted while feeling a little crunk. ...and please stop running excuses for me regarding GB, ratings don't mean anything when you're playing against good caliber opponents. Some higher rated teams aren't winning and some lower rated teams like yourself are doin good.

After a month now of SFL banter from me, I thought you would realize I'm in this just for fun and these posts are all in fun, I mean no disrespect so please stop taking this to heart. This is the last time I'm explaining myself to anyone who feels slighted from my post(s).
You directed the first post at the AFC. I am in the AFC. I am here to defend my conference. Simple as that. This is just ish talking nobody getting emotional. If you can't take the backlash then don't post stupid ish like this. Last time I checked the AFC has past champions and 3 undefeated teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »