Home

Old 10-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
RedSkins

Just wanted to introduce my self S/N KnightKing44
I am the new Owner of the Redskins as you can probably tell from the Thread title. Coming in starting at 3-5 and my first game loss to the Dolphins is going to be tough to come back from but we are looking toward next year. I have participated in a few other leagues so im not a total newbie may take me a lil time to catch up on how this forums and league works. I do have a job so most week days i cant play until after 5pm Central free all day on weekends. Best way to contact me is XBL, Email: [email protected] , or text 606-306-3238 if you do text please state that you are from the league and reason for contacting me. Looking forward to some good games and some good football discussions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Banned

Re: RedSkins

First Game Skin 3-5 vs Dolphins 8-0

Came in to this game about 10 minutes after getting the go ahead to join the league never played with this team before but knowing the rules and being confident in my madden skills i decided to go ahead and play.

Dolphins scored 17 straight points in the first quarter one after a Beck int. another quick field goal in the beginning of the second and i knew i was in for some trouble. The skins regrouped buckled down and digged deep. Answering back with 17 unanswer points one being a fumble returned for a touchdown when the dolphins tried to throw a unwise hailmary with 5 seconds left in the second. Going in to the half with the score 17 - 20 i thought i had a good chance of taking over this game...... I was wrong. Dolphins D shut us down the second half and scored two Td's of their own to wrap the game up at 17 -34

GG to the Dolphins who remain undefeated
Old 10-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
Banned

Victory over Cowboys

Redskins Owner KnightKing44 takes home his first win. 1-1 with the Redskins since he took over but the redskins still need more work with a record of 4-6. The game against the cowboys a division rival was a route with a score of 21-47. The cowboys had an outstanding amount of turnovers with 7 ints and 2 fumbles leading to there loss in a very one sided game.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Welcome to the league!!
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 10-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
Banned

Redskins vs Seahawks

The Redskins Coach KnightKing44 was disappointed in his teams play even though they walked away with a win. This was a close game when i shouldn't have been. Two Interceptions throw in the Redzone and at the end of the first half a sack to take us out of Field goal range costed the skins at least 9 points. With that said Tim Hightower had a great game with 162 yards on 19 carrys for 2 Td's.
There was a very controversial play in this game that id like other owners to review and give me their thoughts. On a onside kick that went out of bounds the Seahawks got possession of the ball. I believe that a kick out of bounds is a penalty not rewarded with possession. One of the Redskins players may have touched the ball not to sure from replay but even so i do not know why the Seahawks got possession. This play almost costed us the game. but a goal line fumble from a huge hit by Laron Landry put this game away.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/98709191

This is the Onside Kick Please comment i want to know if this is a glich or not.
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/98711240
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

EA Sports: Madden NFL 12 Video Highlight

EA Sports: Madden NFL 12 Video Highlight

You can embed the highlights on this site. Also when you follow the link for the onside kick, it says that WAS recovered the fumble. That should let you know the game was very confused.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

The first video it looked like your boy just got rocked (pause) and he dropped the football and they recovered. The onside kick...somebody from your team has to fall on the football in order for the football to be in the onside kicking team's possession.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
Banned

Yea thats what i thought to but for some reason the seahawks ended up with the ball. and the fumble was with in 2 minutes in the 4th quarter and the booth didnt review it. I guess thats a glitch with madden because i should have had the ball. i am the redskins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »