Home

Vikings hand Raiders first loss (9-1)

This is a discussion on Vikings hand Raiders first loss (9-1) within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie

Rudy22G's Arena

OVR: 4
Vikings hand Raiders first loss (9-1)

Raiders traveled to Minnesota, and got whooped 27-10. Turnovers were the name of the game, and the Raiders lost it. Jason Campbell, who has been solid all year, just looked terrible. Campbell threw for 5 ints in the game, over thrown passes and miss reads on what seemed to be every play. Turning the ball over 5 times is going to lead to a loss, no matter how solid the defense plays. The Vikings were constantly in Oakland territory, and made them pay.

The Raiders have won the turnover battle in every game prior to this weeks loss. "Going forward, we'll be fine. We played our worst game possible, now we can regroup and go back at it next game...good thing this isn't college, or we wouldn't have a chance. We have some tough games coming up and we expect better play out of everybody on the offensive side of the ball." said Rudy. Raiders still lead the AFC West at 9-1.

Before the loss owner Rudy G had won 16 straight games in SFL dating back to his one year stint of 2011. "I've seen it all, and I didn't make the adjustments as needed. Believe I won't let this happen again. The Vikings out played us."

Side Note: QB Jason Campbell had no comment on the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »