Home

Old 10-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
SFL & MW3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

It's almost here. This thread is to see who all in the SFL plays the series and what their game styles are for invites to parties to dominate everyone.

I play Search & Destroy almost exclusively with the exception of early on when the game comes out I may feel out the game playing other modes. In case everyone isn't friends on XBLive yet, leave your GT and preferred game modes here.

I ask this so that in case I'm lookin to play search, I dont invite someone who doesn't enjoy search and would rather run and gun.

I still have some vacation to use up so I will be taking off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday after the game comes out to give my nerd-self plenty of time to game it up.

MW3

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: SFL & MW3

GT: F0RL3F CLOV3R
Modes: Search and Destroy (Core and Hardcore)
Old 11-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

It's almost here. This thread is to see who all in the SFL plays the series and what their game styles are for invites to parties to dominate everyone.

I play Search & Destroy almost exclusively with the exception of early on when the game comes out I may feel out the game playing other modes. In case everyone isn't friends on XBLive yet, leave your GT and preferred game modes here.

I ask this so that in case I'm lookin to play search, I dont invite someone who doesn't enjoy search and would rather run and gun.

I still have some vacation to use up so I will be taking off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday after the game comes out to give my nerd-self plenty of time to game it up.

MW3

after playing battlefield there is no way that I am going to be playing call of booty!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
after playing battlefield there is no way that I am going to be playing call of booty!!!
Ditto. I refuse to play CoD after the disgrace that was Black Ops. Whoever is number one innevitably becomes lazy but if the real Infinity Ward was still behind it I would at least give it a try.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

There's quite a few of us in this league that run together in MW....
I know Shards played Ops lol.
But the SFL members that are clanned up as we speak are...
TheTruth, Spawn9143, Dubb40, Blackdiamond, ACisArt, ImUrPops... just to name a few. But we don't get involved with Search and Destroy. We go and collect wins and body counts.. Ground Wars and so on and so forth. You might be able to get Spawn and Jackdiamond to play Search and Destroy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth1566
There's quite a few of us in this league that run together in MW....
I know Shards played Ops lol.
But the SFL members that are clanned up as we speak are...
TheTruth, Spawn9143, Dubb40, Blackdiamond, ACisArt, ImUrPops... just to name a few. But we don't get involved with Search and Destroy. We go and collect wins and body counts.. Ground Wars and so on and so forth. You might be able to get Spawn and Jackdiamond to play Search and Destroy...
Yo if you team up with Jackdiamond you better play with Friendly Fire off. You might get a (pause) shotgun to the back. And he might actually say something else like

Old 11-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #7
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

SMMFH... I'm over here rollin!!
You's a fool, Matrix!!
Old 11-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 21

Now that I am getting adjusted to BF3 game play, I think I like it better than MW/COD. Vehicles add a needed dimension to a "war game".

That said, If MW3 turns out to be a good game, ill join yall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »