Home

SFL Year 2: Trades Waiting to be Approved

This is a discussion on SFL Year 2: Trades Waiting to be Approved within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
Rookie

Blackdiamond718's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SFL Year 2: Trades Waiting to be Approved

It's called tanking dummy. Obviously I'm in the same boat as u. We both not going to the postseason. Difference is even with a great QB u can't do anything. You always blame the QB but it's u. You just suck and no trade can ever fix that for u. Besides, when i lose, i don't b8tch moan and complain and cry the way u do. I'll never be the one needing a treadmill that has to hold 12,000 pounds of pressure...

Last edited by Blackdiamond718; 12-29-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #34
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdiamond718
It's called tanking dummy. Obviously I'm in the same boat as u. We both not going to the postseason. Difference is even with a great QB u can't do anything. You always blame the QB but it's u. You just suck and no trade can ever fix that for u. Besides, when i lose, i don't b8tch moan and complain and cry the way u do. I'll never be the one needing a treadmill that has to hold 12,000 pounds of pressure...
Tanking= a excuse that losers use, who in the hell starts tanking in week three??? you had one win against a human this entire season, you have taken a great team and made them horrible in two seasons. I mean you have had what 3 close games in two seasons including getting destroyed by me in a game you were trying your *** off to win!!!! So before you "attempt" to talk smack at least be competitive in some games and quit being a easy win !!!!you talk about me with bradford you forget you threw 50 picks this year with roethlisberger who is just as good as bradford. But I will do you one better, you wanna shut me up lets play a game, you get all your coaches in your corner, and if you beat me I will leave the SFL for good, but if I win you take your sorry *** and leave. how about that!!!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #35
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
Tanking= a excuse that losers use, who in the hell starts tanking in week three??? you had one win against a human this entire season, you have taken a great team and made them horrible in two seasons. I mean you have had what 3 close games in two seasons including getting destroyed by me in a game you were trying your *** off to win!!!! So before you "attempt" to talk smack at least be competitive in some games and quit being a easy win !!!!you talk about me with bradford you forget you threw 50 picks this year with roethlisberger who is just as good as bradford. But I will do you one better, you wanna shut me up lets play a game, you get all your coaches in your corner, and if you beat me I will leave the SFL for good, but if I win you take your sorry *** and leave. how about that!!!!!

WTF? There is no need for this, and since you are playing games to determine your future in the league, I'm going to have to recsind the trade for Bradford as playing games that could potentially have you not in the league as that would leave the Rams a mess.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #36
Rookie

Blackdiamond718's Arena

OVR: 2

Whats the point of playing u if all u gonna do is text Dubb and complain during the game? Why don't u just leave. Nobody want u here anyway. You said im the most sim and most fun on the radio show and yet u complain, ur a fat hypocrite. Just bounce.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #37
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdiamond718
Whats the point of playing u if all u gonna do is text Dubb and complain during the game? Why don't u just leave. Nobody want u here anyway. You said im the most sim and most fun on the radio show and yet u complain, ur a fat hypocrite. Just bounce.

This all needs to shut down ASAP. If yall wanna diss each other, take it to meebo or PM's this is a trade approved thread.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 12-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #38
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbduces
This all needs to shut down ASAP. If yall wanna diss each other, take it to meebo or PM's this is a trade approved thread.

Lol, that is true even though this is hilarious... On a side note regarding trades... If you are going to send me trade offers... Do not bring your rape kit, it will not work. Do not ask for people who are not on my trading block, unless you're willing to part with a lot... A whole lot. :-p

Sent from my Atlanta Falcon CrackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 12-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #39
Rookie

Bs up hoes down's Arena

OVR: 4

Trade offer:

HOU sends:

TE Daniels
FS T.Nolan
CB Harris
2 RD pick 2013(Tenn)

NO sends:

TE Graham
FS Jenkins
Old 12-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #40
Rookie

Bs up hoes down's Arena

OVR: 4

Texans send:
QB Colt McCoy
4th RD Pick 2013

49ers send:
QB Colin Karpernick
2nd RD Pick 2013

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »