Home

The Lambeau Ledger

This is a discussion on The Lambeau Ledger within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #1
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
The Lambeau Ledger

The Lambeau Ledger
The official team page of the SFL Green Bay Packers

Behind the arm of Aaron Rodgers, F0RL3F CLOV3R and the Packers hope to build a dynasty once again here in Green Bay. Here you will find game wrap-ups and team news. Stay tuned for all updates.

Offense:

The Green Bay offense begins and ends with Aaron Rodgers. He isn't alone, the Packers boast a potent offense with deep threat Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finley, not to mention James Jones,and Randall Cobb. James Starks, Ryan Grant and Alex Green will command the running game. The trio will be used to keep the defense guessing.

Defense:

Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson lead a Packer defensive that will be known for breaking bones. With solid corner play from Woodson and Williams look for F0RL3F to mix up his packages and show steady, confusing, blitz schemes.

Prediction:

After last season's meltdown where GB finished 8-8 after F0RL3F won 6 of the first 7 and lost 6 of the last 7, I expect this GB team to finish 13-3. There is a lot of confidence in GB and now that coach F0RL3F understands the different schemes of his opponents, he now has the ability to read and react to each and every play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Injury Update:

James Starks Injured

James Starks was injured in the week one victory against Oakland. On his third touch of the game, BOOM, injured, 10 weeks, cool. Now what? Now the Packers turn to Ryan Grant who turned down the Packers offer after last season, couldn't find a new suitor as no teams made a bid on him, and turned back to GB at less money than originally proposed. Grant is disgruntled and if his play lacks, the Packers will quickly turn to unproven second year HB Alex Green.

Green received 7 carries that game and outperformed what coaches thought he could do. Fantasy owners should take notice of this move by F0RL3F and pick him up in all leagues available. Any slip by Grant and Green is in.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 11-11-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Aaron Rodgers hurt in Week 2

Aaron Rodgers Out 9 Weeks!

In a 45-14 rout of division rival Chicago, Aaron Rodgers was hurt in the second half on a sack. The injury is a broken collarbone, a Madden favorite, and will change the way Green Bay plays in his absence. The Packers are now without 3 starters, rookie RE Shaydon Cousins, QB Aaron Rodgers, and starting HB James Starks. Cousins will return week 5, Rodgers and Starks are both slated to return to action week 11 when Washington comes to GB.

The Packers continue to push forward even through injuries. They now sit at 2-0 and face off against last season's NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons. Some are calling this game a preview of this season's NFC Championship. When Charles Woodson was interviewed after the week 2 win against Chicago, a reporter asked him if he has been marking this day on his calendar since last season?

"Why would I have been thinking about Atlanta? We had a Super Bowl to win, we failed last season, and we are ready to reach our goal this year. Atlanta is over-rated. It's that simple. I've only played against Coach Truth once, but I have to admit, it was as simple as can be. Roddy White is garbage, he has no skill, his moves dont even shake my grandma. Look for me to hold Roddy to under 50 yards and another thing about Roddy...

" - Charles Woodson

Old 11-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Aaron Rodgers hurt in Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Aaron Rodgers Out 9 Weeks!

In a 45-14 rout of division rival Chicago, Aaron Rodgers was hurt in the second half on a sack. The injury is a broken collarbone, a Madden favorite, and will change the way Green Bay plays in his absence. The Packers are now without 3 starters, rookie RE Shaydon Cousins, QB Aaron Rodgers, and starting HB James Starks. Cousins will return week 5, Rodgers and Starks are both slated to return to action week 11 when Washington comes to GB.

The Packers continue to push forward even through injuries. They now sit at 2-0 and face off against last season's NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons. Some are calling this game a preview of this season's NFC Championship. When Charles Woodson was interviewed after the week 2 win against Chicago, a reporter asked him if he has been marking this day on his calendar since last season?

"Why would I have been thinking about Atlanta? We had a Super Bowl to win, we failed last season, and we are ready to reach our goal this year. Atlanta is over-rated. It's that simple. I've only played against Coach Truth once, but I have to admit, it was as simple as can be. Roddy White is garbage, he has no skill, his moves dont even shake my grandma. Look for me to hold Roddy to under 50 yards and another thing about Roddy...

" - Charles Woodson

There were 5 teams who finished above you in the NFC... The Redskins virtually, should have replaced you in the playoffs last season... Not only did you lose to the Eagles in the Wild Card Round, you got blown out, thus making a 7 losses in 8 games... Aaron Rodgers is out for 12 weeks... You went 8-8 with a team that when the league probably started was overall rated 93... THERE WERE 5 TEAMS WHO FINISHED ABOVE YOU IN THE NFC, 2 of those being in your own division...

Just play the game, then talk after, cause I swear... If you lose the game against the Falcons, I WILL BE IN THIS TEAM PAGE AFTER GAME YOU PLAY UNTIL YOU DO. Seriously, just play the game.

Better yet, do all the talking once you win a Super Bowl.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Re: Aaron Rodgers hurt in Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
There were 5 teams who finished above you in the NFC... The Redskins virtually, should have replaced you in the playoffs last season... Not only did you lose to the Eagles in the Wild Card Round, you got blown out, thus making a 7 losses in 8 games... Aaron Rodgers is out for 12 weeks... You went 8-8 with a team that when the league probably started was overall rated 93... THERE WERE 5 TEAMS WHO FINISHED ABOVE YOU IN THE NFC, 2 of those being in your own division...

Just play the game, then talk after, cause I swear... If you lose the game against the Falcons, I WILL BE IN THIS TEAM PAGE AFTER GAME YOU PLAY UNTIL YOU DO. Seriously, just play the game.

Better yet, do all the talking once you win a Super Bowl.
Get off my jock and my team page Vikings. I have much respect for ATL it's a ploy, a lead in to week 3's matchup, it's all in good fun so please be calm, your time will come to face off against GB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #6
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: The Lambeau Ledger

*SFL XBOX Live Party Voice* Whoaaaa! Pause... Jock, what? Lol, I'm just saying man, I understand its all fun and games, but that's a non-divisonal opponent, your real rivalry is in Detroit and Minnesota. Forget Atlanta, they'll be there... I smell a dogfight coming when the Purp&Yellow and Cheeseheads come.. That's a story to write about, Coach d11 not shaking Coach Forleaf's hand after the game lol..
Old 11-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
*SFL XBOX Live Party Voice* Whoaaaa! Pause... Jock, what? Lol, I'm just saying man, I understand its all fun and games, but that's a non-divisonal opponent, your real rivalry is in Detroit and Minnesota. Forget Atlanta, they'll be there... I smell a dogfight coming when the Purp&Yellow and Cheeseheads come.. That's a story to write about, Coach d11 not shaking Coach Forleaf's hand after the game lol..
Don't forget about Chicago. He may not be too happy you excluded him from this list. He is good and I think he will be in the hunt all year.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Aaron Rodgers getting hurt is a big blow, thank god you resigned Matt Flynn

Last edited by TheKingOfVa; 11-15-2011 at 12:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »