Home

The Panther Page

This is a discussion on The Panther Page within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Lol, no doubt for the regard. I might be on a little later. I'll text you and keep you abreast. Other than that I'm free after 4 tomorrow and all day saturday. I like the fact you've revitalized that franchise.

This PSA has been sent from my "Best in the World" BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk, live from Atlanta
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 01-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Panther Page

I'm good anytime today, maybe late Friday night, and maybe sometime Saturday. But today would be the best!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

Turnovers plague Panthers, get downed 27-14 by Atlanta in the rain
I hope the Newton family wasn't watching this one as Cam threw a grand total of 7, yes 7, interceptions. 3 nearing scoring territory. The Panthers had 9 turnovers, yes again... 9, on the day, and the 2 fumbles early might've been the most costly. One came on a last second drive nearing scoring range right before the half. The other one hurt especially bad, Falcons were in the redzone and threw a interception to Beason, Beason ran out to the 20 and coughed it right back to the Falcons who scored a TD on the second try. Alldayy said this "it was probaly the most frustrating game, for both sides, seeing as there was a total of 14 turnovers in the game. LOL! But it just sucks because you get a turnover and then give it right back to them, so many oppurtunites. I AM especially proud of our defense, who held the #1 offense in the league to 27 points and 5 TO's. Got another toughy next week... (sigh)" Two bright spots were Miles Austin who had another 100+ yard game, andthe rookie Dontavious Norris who snagged 3 interceptions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2012, 02:45 AM   #12
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Really ugly game, especially with the turnovers. Good game though.
D-Block!

This PSA has been sent from my "Best in the World" BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk, live from Atlanta
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

Lucky breaks finally bounce Carolina's way; Down #2 KC in defensive thiller
Two costly late fumbles by Kansas City secured the big home victory for Carolina 19-13. The defense shined, only giving up 1 TD to the 8th ranked offense. The SFL's Career leader in tackles, Jon Beason, was easily the player of the game.. Recording 13 total tackles (8solo), 1 forced fumble, and a saftey. The offense did what they could against the league's best defense. Cam had a season low in yards, but maybe his most effincent game; with his first game in 2013 season without an INT (finally). Miles Austin continues to produce, and rookie RB Antovio Bolton continues to be an efficent young back. Alldayy said this "Rudy is one of the better players in the league, take away the 3 fumbles and who knows how this game woulda gone.. Real proud of the D though, HUGE win!" The Panthers play 3 teams with a losing record the next three weeks leading up to their rematch with the divisonal foe Falcons.

Last edited by Alldayy13; 01-29-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #14
Rookie

Rudy22G's Arena

OVR: 4

Great game. I dropped those picks on purpose. Haha. Love me some defensive games...if this was real life I'd cut McClain and let him hitchhike his way back to Kc
M12 (11-5, 1-1 AFC Champs) (9-7, 0-0) (11-5, 2-1 AFC Champs)
M13 (11-5, 0-1) (8-8, 0-0) (12-4, 1-1)
M25 ??????
Old 01-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #15
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

Haha! yeah there was one that should of been an easy pick. I feel you, i'm a big Texans fan and when Jacoby dropped that punt vs the Ravens.. argh!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #16
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

Carolina wins 3rd straight, run game balls again & leads to 31-13 win vs St Louis
After being ranked in the lower part of the league for most of the year, the run game as come alive the past two weeks with back to back 200+ in team rushing yards. It's led by the rookie Bolton, who has had 2 back to back 100 yard games, with 5 TD's in those two. Cam took advandtage of the Rams predominatley man defense, running for a little less than 100 yards when they didn't account for him. Austin has also had 2 back to back 100 yard games. The defense proved again why they're one of the best in the league, holding the Rams to 13 points. Team Captain Jon Beason led the way again with 7 tackles and another forced fumble.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »