Home

The Lambeau Ledger Year 3

This is a discussion on The Lambeau Ledger Year 3 within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
The Lambeau Ledger Year 3

The Lambeau Ledger
The official team page of the SFL Green Bay Packers

Behind the arm of Aaron Rodgers, F0RL3F CLOV3R and the Packers hope to build a dynasty once again here in Green Bay. Here you will find game wrap-ups and team news. Stay tuned for all updates.

Offense:

The Green Bay offense begins and ends with Aaron Rodgers. He isn't alone, the Packers have playmakers in Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley, rookie running back Rodman Brooks and other solid role players.

Defense:

Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson lead a Packer defensive that will be known for breaking bones. With solid corner play from Woodson and Williams look for F0RL3F to mix up his packages and show steady, confusing, blitz schemes.

Prediction:

Year two was tough for fans of the Packers as injuries hit them hard and early. When Rodgers returned under center, Green Bay responded. With new faces in town and old faces gone, Green Bay is in the middle of a rebuilding and contending season, the goal is playoffs but we need to stay healthy. Record prediction: 9-7.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 01-06-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Lambeau Ledger V1.1

Player Movement

New faces in new places is the theme for the SFL in year three. Below is a breakdown of Green Bay Packer offseason movement.

Notable Losses:
• FB John Kuhn*
• WR Greg Jennings*
• HB Ryan Grant
• LB Brad Jones
• DE Ryan Pickett*

Notable Additions:
• DE Chris Long*
• LB Joey Porter*
• WR Lee Evans
• DT Amobi Okeye
• RB Rodman Brooks (Rookie)*
• WR Ashton Whitney (Rookie)*
• FB Shawn Blanchard (Rookie)*
• DE Shontrelle Mills

An "*" designates starter

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 01-06-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Lambeau Ledger V1.2

Packers In-Season Trade Block

Available Players:
• LB AJ Hawk 85OVR B potential 29yo
• CB Charles Woodson 93OVR A potential 37yo
• HB James Starks 88OVR A potential 27yo
• WR Jordy Nelson 85OVR B potential 28yo

Looking For:
• Draft Picks
• WR
• LB
• OL

Please PM or Xbox message all inquiries.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 01-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Lambeau Ledger V2.0

Titan Nightmare

It was a close game early as both teams fought hard and adjusted to their new lineups. The momentum shifted tremendously in favor of Tennessee when after a score by the Titans, Randall Cobb returned a kickoff to the 10 yard line just short of a TD. A play later, Aaron Rodgers threw one of his many picks in the game. ...A couple seconds later, CJ2K ran in an 80 yard touchdown. Had GB scored, they would have had the lead, instead, the Titans scored an dominated the rest of the way.

What GB is taking from this game is that rookie RB sensation, Rodman Brooks, is the real deal, F0RL3F needs to stop user-ing plays cause I keep messing up, and that the Pack already miss Greg Jennings. Props go out to Cut Throat even though he made me wait a half hour while he was figuring out his defensive end situation. Good game, I look forward to a possible rematch next year.

Injuries:
• Clay Matthews broke his collarbone in this game.
• Rodman Brooks missed two quarters due to rib injury.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 01-06-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Lambeau Ledger V2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Titan Nightmare

It was a close game early as both teams fought hard and adjusted to their new lineups. The momentum shifted tremendously in favor of Tennessee when after a score by the Titans, Randall Cobb returned a kickoff to the 10 yard line just short of a TD. A play later, Aaron Rodgers three one of his many picks in the game. ...A couple seconds later, CJ2K ran in an 80 yard touchdown. Had GB scored, they would have had the lead, instead, the Titans scored an dominated the rest of the way.

What GB is taking from this game is that rookie RB sensation, Rodman Brooks, is the real deal, F0RL3F needs to stop user-ing plays cause I keep messing up, and that the Pack already miss Greg Jennings. Props go out to Cut Throat even though he made me wait a half hour while he was figuring out his defensive end situation. Good game, I look forward to a possible rematch next year.

Injuries:
• Clay Matthews broke his collarbone in this game.
• Rodman Brooks missed two quarters due to rub injury.

Oh yeah? Lol good game though. Sorry about Clay dying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #6
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Lambeau Ledger Version 2.1

Spill 'Yo Guts

Talk show presented by SFL's own host: Akuse Amudafuka

Akusa: Today I am interviewing Charles Woodson in what could be his last season in the SFL.

Charles - What do you make of your SFL career in such a short time here?

I feel I have helped our team get to a .500 record both of the last two seasons for both my accomplishments and my failures. We didn't accomplish what we came out to do but made sure not to have a losing season in both years.

How have you responded to second year player, Laquon Charles? He seems to be understanding the playbook well and in week one we saw how he is a ballhawk with that amazing interception. Some are saying he is the next Charles, some are saying you're related, a clone, better than you, faster than you, the list goes on and on... and from what I'm hearing, you two dont get along.

Laquon is a great player but he is no Charles Woodson, knock it off.

Sources tell me you are close to a possible trade.

I can't speak on that but if GB dont want me, I'll make it rain in some other city.

Tampa?

You kidding me? Does Tampa even have an SFL team? I'm not 9 years old Akusa, I dont like teams with your cool logos. I'm a man, I play for football teams, not some squad coached by Bob Backlund.

Who then? Phily? Dallas? Pittsburgh? Ravens? Falcons? Division rival? Give me some hints if you dont mind.

I know at least a few of those teams have, and at least one other team has inquired, thats all I'm saying.

Charles any final words before we go?

Shoutout to Aaron, Rodman, Clay's broken ***,Tramon and the rest of the organization. And I'd like to give a Yo Mamma to Truth and Atlanta, even though I don't play them this year, and Aaron Rodgers is 1-0 in Atlanta against them, I just want them to know we would have beat them again and I still don't like them.

Last edited by F0rl3fclov3r; 01-09-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
....8leaves... Woodson's old and washed up, like your playoff chances every year. Tampa will do much more damage the duration of this franchise than you will in Titletown. Rodgers has won in Atlanta, but apparently that was Green Bay's Superbowl... Ya bad..

This PSA has been sent from my "Best in the World" BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk, live from Atlanta
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 01-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Lambeau Ledger Version 3.0

After a slow start to season three, the Green Bay Packers are 0-3. The pack played like garbage all three weeks and only in the last game did they begin to put it together. It's terrible that we are 0-3, however the owners played have all had respectable careers and all were in the playoffs last year. We should still be winning these games, but we're not.

The optimism from Camp F0RL3F is always running high early in the season but it looks like season three might be the year we don't finish .500 or better. The goal is still playoffs but chances are looking slimmer every week. Time to refocus this bye week, maybe get some practice in, and try getting some wins after the bye week.

Side Note: Clay is still broken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »