Home

Minnesota Vikings DT Kevin WIlliams is suspended for 2 games.

This is a discussion on Minnesota Vikings DT Kevin WIlliams is suspended for 2 games. within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Minnesota Vikings DT Kevin WIlliams is suspended for 2 games.

Kevin Williams has been suspended for 2 games for stat padding against the cpu.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Minnesota Vikings DT Kevin WIlliams is suspended for 2 games.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Vikings u just subbed for someone ...you couldnt wait to ask for a sub? It was first day of advance. ...and yes, I am judging you.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Wasn't d11 the one saying its corny to play vs the cpu? 10 sacks and 6 forced fumbles
Old 01-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Hahahahahahaha!!

Stat padding smh,
I played the CPU cause I'm not going to be here til the advance, studio on thursday, and work Friday and saturday, so to Pops, I know what it looks like but I promise that's not the case, I even used supersim after halfway through the 3rd.

I stat padded with a DT I don't even know how to use? Ha! A player I don't even use at that. HUSAIN ABDULLAH is the player I use on defense. I guess the first thing that was seen was the 9 total sacks.... Sounds like stat padding. But make sure you look at Week 3 Vikings@Seahawks where AGAINST A USER, I had the same total of 9 sacks.

I saved highlights from that weak game just cause I knew it'd come to this stat padding case which I didn't know you could do on defense. I play Man Coverage.. And I press very often, (ask Shards, Forleaf, Julio Jones, Weezy) I have the corners to press AND cover, so they will be right there with the wide receiver, thus meaning, the QB might force the pass or hold onto it a coverage sack.

*Well Pause11, how does E.J. Henderson (ROLB) and Chad Greenway (LOLB) combine for 3 sacks, you were blitzing!!!*

I'm glad you asked that almighty, with the playbook I use, the Nickel package may feature 2 LB's, the RE and a DT on the line, who then would all rush the QB pause.

*That still doesn't explain the 9 total sacks!*

Make sure you look at the stats completely though, don't just look at one, afterall this is a case about stat padding, correct? Stafford dropped back to pass 24 times, completing 11, 6 being to Calvin Johnson. As stated, I play man coverage and press often pause, Calvin Johnson must have like a 99 release, what's the smartest thing to do, spotlight the receiver. Everybody else, one catch.

I threw 19 times, which is like high for me haha, ran 19 times with AP which is like low, but being he had 164 I'd think I'd be accused of stat padding with him hahaha, his long pause, was 49 yards which I do have video for, I have video on 4 of his rushes. If there was to be anyone who got suspended, I'd assume it'd be AP and not some guy who I don't use on defense who had 3 sacks lol.

But at the end of the day it is what it is, there's nothing I can do. KWill will be back Week 12 against Cardinals!!

And just to clarify, Forleaf you're a pretty cool dude, I have nothing against you or anyone in the league lol but you are absolutely nobody to me for me to get sad about over being judged by lol. No hard feelings haaha its all NFC North!!

Good luck to everyone in their games this week!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
MVP

d11king's Arena

I did say that, but as Pops said, use supersim, halftime score was 28-0, one last possession, supersim. I have video of all my forced fumbles, lol but it is what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
KWill will be back Week 12 against Cardinals!!
Dude stop being so emotional and take your 2 game suspension. No one on the Cards is scared of KWill.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
MVP

d11king's Arena

Hahaha! Whose being emotional? I'm just explaining my case lol. I'm accepting my suspension lol I'm just having fun now before I'm forever known as *Terminator voice* The Stat Padder bahaha.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
Rookie

JTurk's Arena

OVR: 8
This just has nonsense written all over it...stop that ish Donte'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Games Playing Now: Ncaa Football 14, UFC 2& NBA 2k16
Avid Cowboys, FSU and Mavs FAN!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »