Home

Old 09-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Miami Dolphins

Q/A with Coach Wirick

Q: What made you trade for Sidney Rice when there are concerns about his durability?

A: I really like what Sidney Rice does. We have no question that he will be healthy the whole season. We brought in Reggie Bush a couple years ago and everyone thought the same thing but he lasted and played very good for us. We are expecting the same from Rice.

Q: Do you think Ryan Tannehill will be the Dolphins answer at the QB position?

A: Absolutely. He has all the skills you want in a QB without the inexperience. Once he gets a few games in his belt he will be just fine. I expect big things from Tannehill.

Q: There are concerns at the CB position since Vontae Davis was traded away. What is your stance on the position?

A: I feel like we will be just fine without Davis. We have two quality starters in Sean Smith and Richard Marshall and a good nickle corner in Nolan Carroll.

Q: What do you think of your chances this year in the AFC East?

A: I believe that we have a good chance to compete in the division. Everyone picked us to finish last in the division and we are using that as motivation.

Q: Do you believe that the AFC is the stepchild to the NFC this year?

A: No I don't think so. We have some quality owners like Boshington, LBz, Rudy, Twosilk and many more. The AFC can win against any team in the NFC and will be just as strong.

Q: I see that you didn't include the Jets owner, why is that?

A: Does anyone even actually like the Jets? Next question.

Q: There are reports coming in that say you will not be talking to the media during the season, is this true?

A: I believe that I have to be focused week in and week out. You'll only hear from me during the off-season. When the pre-season starts you will not here from me. When we lose you will not here from me. When we win you will not here from me. You will only here from me when we do what we set out to do. That's it. So get used to it. No more questions.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Miami Dolphins

Dolphins acquire safety Wilson and corner McGee from Bills

The Miami Dolphins have agreed to a trade that'll send safety Rashaed Jones and defensive end Oliver Vernon to the Bills in exchange for safety George Wilson, corner Terrance McGee, 2nd round pick, and a 4th round pick.

"We want to thank Jones and Vernon for their time with the Dolphins. Unfortunately this deal wont be completed till the season starts so to preserve their health they will not be playing at all. The same goes for Jimmy Wilson who was sent to Seattle. Best of luck to those players. We are expecting George Wilson to be the replacement of Yeramaih Bell who was our leading tackler.

The Dolphins seem like they got the better end of this deal. They were displeased with Jones and although they liked Vernon they decided to give him up so they could get two draft picks. The Dolphins have now gotten Sidney Rice, George Wilson, and Terrance McGee. All are starters and everyone McGee will be starting on the Dolphins. McGee will play in the slot.

As for the other Dolphins, dont expect them to get much starting time in the preseason. Ryan Tannehill and the receivers will be playing only one half of football for the preseason games. Expect Jake Long, Reggie Bush, Cameron Wake, and Karlos Dansby to rarely play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »