Home

SFL TWITTER FEED

This is a discussion on SFL TWITTER FEED within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #193
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: SFL TWITTER FEED

@MMGStalley Trent Richardson been BEASTING! Last 2 games (403 yards NO FUMBLES) he been like Kobe in a Colorado Hotel Room.. UNSTOPPABLE.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #194
Pro

OVR: 11

@theSmithonator24 I would like to apologize to everyone for giving up two 95+ yard touchdowns. I will improve. #unacceptable

@theGreatDansby dropped my two picks today #smh coach had me spying most plays. Locker only had 9 yards this game

@RyanTann17 another perfect passer rating? As long as we winning #letthegoodtimesroll
Old 01-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #195
Pro

@theGreatDansby great team effort today. We were clicking everywhere and it showed by killing the bills #droppedmypickagaintho

@BrandonFields I should get the game ball. All 3 punts were inside the 10. #puntersdomatter

@Phinsider dolphins have won 8 out of past 9 after starting 0-2. Looking to finish season strongly and make the playoffs.

@CarmeloAnthony7 ever since I took over as OC we've scored 40+ points every game

Last edited by AndrewGW88; 01-19-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #196
Pro

OVR: 7

@TRich33 They loving me in Believeland bruh.. Third str8 2hunna yard game. @MMGStalley even said he taking me to the strip club tonight!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #197
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
@WillyMo25: Congrats on a tough victory. #RiseUp to my comrades. I've been playing not to my standards, we turned that around this week.

@SWSpoon56: #TurnUp #ithinkthaKnobBroke. Recovery going well, shout out to the Falcon fans who keep this building loud. #Welcome2theTerrorDome

@BGrimes20: It sure gets lonely when you don't get passes thrown your way. #LightskinnedRevishasSpoken

Sent from my D-Blockberry via Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 01-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #198
Rookie

Alldayy13's Arena

OVR: 2

@alldayy Disconnection in a close game with 5 mins left.. #sucks #tiredofmadden

@texansnews Falling apart like the real texans..
Old 01-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #199
Pro

@CarmeloAnthony7 im tired of these disconnects. at least we've always been winning when it happened. #bestOCintheworld

@theGreatDansby I see i have some competition with the Carlos in SF for INTs. #iwillwinthisbattle

@Phinsider Dolphins are now two up on the last wild card spot. Coach told us they will not let up until after the season.

@theBeast91 it sucks being hurt. i come back two weeks ago and get hurt. There is no way i will get hurt when i return against KC.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #200
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8

@SWSpoon56: We're getting closer to the target date of my return. I'm feeling better than I ever have. Maybe this rest was for the best, we've got something to finish.

@TwentyAte28: It's rewarding to see that me and @WillyMo25 are currently being voted into the Pro Bowl. We're doing this for the city of ATL. #Riseup

@SROUTT22: I'm still upset that teams aren't throwing toward me or #LightskinnedRevis right now. What's the worst that could happen? #Playmaker

@MRyan_02: Losing Harry was tough. Luckily we've got depth pretty much around the entire team. We'll be back at full strength soon enough.

@WillyMo25: Looking forward to the schedule we have in front of us. I'm ready for #WAR #WillyMoAlwaysReady.
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »