Home

New Buffalo Bills Page

This is a discussion on New Buffalo Bills Page within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #17
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Very good job..

Sent from my D-Block "Best in the World" Edition BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 10-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #18
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New Buffalo Bills Page

Dolphins shock the Bills at home with a 21-7 victory.

Bills Can't Hook The Fins

The Buffalo Bills traveled to South Beach to face division rivals, Miami Dolphins, whom they defeated on Thursday Night Football 37-17 in Week 11, and left Miami with a 21-7 loss.

"They had an extremely great gameplan, give them credit, they kicked our a** today. He did more film study than we did, and it showed today, Tannehill played well, their offensive line played well, their defense played extremely well, and if they can find a way to play like that every week, and play within themselves, no matter top team or not, they should compete next season, " Coach d11king said.

The Dolphins kept the ball away from the Bills offense, putting up numerous long drives, and converting just about every 3rd down, a stat the Bills were a top team in. HB Lamar Miller seemed to carve the Bills defense up as he rushed for 96 yards and 2 TD's on 20 carries. As great as the Bills played, they still had chances to send the game to OT. With 3 minutes left, the Bills forced a goal line fumble, only to go 3 and out. The Bills held the Dolphins to a 3 and out, and with 2 minutes and 1 TO left, Dolphins punter Brandon Fields punted the ball 64 yards out of bounds at the 1 yard line.

Aaron Corp put together a good drive and got the ball to the 2 yard line with 20 seconds left and no TO's. The first play, WR TJ Graham dropped a sure touchdown over the middle, on the second play, WR Mike Williams caught a fade route but was shoved out of bounds, and with 10 seconds left, miscommunication between Corp and TE Scott Chandler led to a batted down pass by rookie FS Kelcie McCray who took it back for a pick 6 as time expired.

"It's going to be a good learning experience, you know. We weren't on our P's and Q's at the start of the game, and it was an uphill battle the entire game. We abandoned the run game completely, something that I don't think will ever happen again, but this loss definitely brings us back down to Earth. Next week, we got the Jets, another division rival, and I'm sure Coach will have us focused... should be fun [laughs]. Hopefully, this our last loss this season." RE Mark Anderson said.

Losing... is never fun.

Player of the Game:
HB Lamar Miller (20 carries, 96 yards 2 TD's)

Old 11-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #19
MVP

d11king's Arena

Barely defeating the Colts, Bills win 17-9 in the snow.

Bills Advance To AFC Championship Game

"Whew, barely got out of there [laughs] but listen, we're not going to win any games at this stage of the season playing the way we played, we have to correct our mistakes, and take advantages of the opportunities given to us... give credit to the Indianapolis Colts, they were there, they came to play, and like we've been able to do all season, we found a way to win, but we have to play better next week, which I'm sure we will, " Head Coach d11king said.

Usually we follow this with a statistic from Aaron Corp, a quarterback who strives on efficiency, but he had the worst game of his career, statistically, completing 10 of 27 passes for 157 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. The Bills best possession came in the 1st quarter where they pieced together a balance attack, and found Pro-Bowl rookie fullback Brad Smelley for a 4 yard TD pass . The following possessions, Corp would miss open receivers, repeated dropped interceptions by the Colts defenders would prove to make an impact, and though the Bills tried running the ball to keep the defense honest, they weren't able to break any big runs.

The defense, which now calls themselves, the "B Fighters" were able to hold the Colts to just field goals, a trait the Bills have excelled in this season. The game ultimately would be decided when Andrew Luck threw his 3rd interception (7th this year against the Bills) which ended up being a pick-6 by SS Reshad Jones. Mario Williams, was able to record 3 QB tackles, 2 of them coming in clutch moments of the game. In a game where the Bills were outgained in almost every facet offensively, the game was a defensive battle as acknowledged by both coaches, the game ultimately came down to turnovers (and red zone defense), the Colts dropped numerous interceptions... the Bills did not.

"It was a fun game to be apart of honestly, Coach didn't seem to happy about our performance and rightfully so, we could've easily been talking about a season recap... but this is the playoffs, you're going to be playing the best every week, so you may have some good games, you may have some bad ones. Luckily for us, we had a bad game but still came away with the victory,DE Mario Williams said.

Player of the Game:
DE Mario Williams (3 tck, 3 QBtck)

Old 11-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #20
Rookie

Ashton313Kusher's Arena

OVR: 6

If I can put together good defensive performaces like the last few weeks maybe my defense will earn a nickname too lol..regardless of lack of execution, that game was a classic..this was a Colts team that people laughed at before the season, though there are no moral victories. We will be back and better next season! Good luck the rest of the way
SEASON 2: (12-4 AFC South Champs)

Old 11-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #21
MVP

d11king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton313Kusher
If I can put together good defensive performaces like the last few weeks maybe my defense will earn a nickname too lol..regardless of lack of execution, that game was a classic..this was a Colts team that people laughed at before the season, though there are no moral victories. We will be back and better next season! Good luck the rest of the way
Haha "earn a nickname". It was definitely our best game in our 7 game history. Even though we both left the NFC North, we managed to see each other twice again. The Colts are definitely a force to be reckoned with, rumors swirling from Insiders you fixing that secondary, year of experience... We battle next season again due to division winners like I said, so we'll definitely be waiting for Indy. Good game Ashton, I enjoy our games alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 AM   #22
MVP

d11king's Arena

The Bills defeated the Chargers 19-6 to become AFC Champions!

The Bills Are Heading To Super Bowl XLVII

After defeating the Colts in the Divisional Round 17-9 in the snow, the Bills needed one more victory in order to become AFC Champions and reach Super Bowl XLVII... The Bills ended up holding the #1 scoring offense San Diego Chargers to just 6 points, as the Bills recorded another win in the snow.

"I'm at a loss for words right now... it's very exciting to be in this position, it's something we'll enjoy today, but we know the season isn't over and our job isn't over, there's still one more game, and everything we've worked for, everything we've accomplished, everything we did this season will mean absolutely nothing if we don't win our next game. But as of right now we're AFC Champions, and not everyone can say that, so we're going to enjoy this, and refocus tomorrow," HB Fred Jackson said.

Not much could've been done offensively for the second week in a row as it snowed again, but that didn't stop players like WR Mike Williams, who had 4 catches for 104 yards to make up for the great coverage on WR Stevie Johnson. The Bills did not register a QB tackle, but the defense, played another great game as they intercepted QB Philip Rivers twice in the red zone, forced a fumble, and held the high scoring Charger offense to just 6 points.

"That's what we pride ourselves on... defense. In this offensive league today, we want to be extremely great defensively, so when teams see Buffalo on their schedule, they'll know, our defense will be ready to play and ready to kill. I like the attitude our players have, and it's put us in a position to where we can say we have the opportunity to be Super Bowl champions," Head Coach d11king said.

When the defense needed to make plays, they did. Leading 19-6 with 6 minutes left in the game, the Chargers went 60 yards to get in the red zone. With 3 minutes left on 3rd down inside the 10 yard line, MLB Kelvin Sheppard intercepted a pass in the end zone. The Bills would then run the ball to get the Chargers to use their timeouts and on the ensuing drive, stopped the Chargers once more inside the red zone after a failed 4th down attempt.

The Bills now await the winner of the Falcons/Giants NFC Championship Game. When asked if Coach d11king has a preference of choice as far as who he'd rather face, he responded, "I don't give a ****, [laughs] my team will be ready regardless."

The Bills have yet to give up a touchdown this postseason.

Player of the Game:
MLB Kelvin Sheppard (5 tck, 1 INT)

Old 11-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 21

Congratulations on making it to the Big Show.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #24
MVP

d11king's Arena

The Giants defeated the Bills 33-17 to win the Super Bowl.

Task Was Too Giant For Bills

[Sighs and pauses] "This ones going to sting. To be so close, yet so far away... It's one of the most painful losses I've personally had to deal with, because this team, this organization, we've come so far to be in the position that we were in, and to lose like that, this is going to be something I won't be able to get over for quite some time. To talk about the game, we started out perfectly fine, defense played well, offensively we were able to move the ball, but it just seems like we stalled after that, give credit to the Giants," Head Coach d11king said.

SFL Golden Boy and story of the year Aaron Corp was not ready to shine in the biggest game of his career as he had his worst performance ever, just 3 weeks after having another one in the Divisional Round. Corp went 11 for 30, throwing for 242 yards with 2 TD's and 4 INT's with inaccurate throws all game long, overthrowing, underthrowing or plain ol' just throwing the ball to the wrong person on routes and plays the Bills have run all season long.

"I was just missing receivers left and right, and I personally take full responsibility for this loss. I continuously put the team in bad position, and when you turn the ball over 4 times, especially in the Super Bowl, you're not going to win many ball games," Aaron Corp said.

The team trailed 13-10 at halftime, receiving the ball first and uncharacteristic plays by the team cost them the game. Defensively missing tackles, continuous bad coverage on WR Hakeem Nicks, and Aaron Corp's interceptions giving the Giants great field position was too much for the Bills to overcome.

"This is a terrible way to end such a good season, but were going to try and improve the team some more, and hopefully we'll be back next season. I will play this game tape and the Giants celebration film all next season to keep the team motivated, hungry and angry. They should be embarrassed about this game, they are a much better team than the one that went out there today, a MUCH better team. We're gonna remain positive though, cause we did have a good season... we just didn't finish the job, Head Coach d11king said.

Congratulations Stepfan on getting your 1st SFL ring.

Player of the Game:
CB Justin Tryon (1 tck, 3 INT's, 1 TD)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »