Home

Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #9
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Wacky Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa
Great rule Dubb, I'm tired of seeing a NFL record broke every week. This isn't a NFL Blitz league. It's a sim league so let's act like it. When guys are throwing for 600 yards and WR's have 6 td's in a game it's obvious stat padding for xp.
KingofVA - I agree 100%, we just need a breakdown so we can all be aware with no questions asked. Trust me, 6 receiving TD with Greg was ridiculous, I've played in over 4 SFL seasons with no game ever like that, it ain't my game, we all know that, but it did happen and strictly coincidence.

Jags owner can tell you the same, it's not like I was runnin cheese, Greg only made 10 catches its just no one could tackle him and his route running was on point, I wasn't looking for Greg, he was just the receiver open. The last thing on my mind was XP that game, trust me. If I come out with 6 TD with Greg next week, Greg needs to be suspended, but we know that wont happen cause I play you...Can you stop Greg?
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 AM   #10
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23
Didn't you win 41-17? If you had that big of a lead, why are you still throwing the football? I'm not giving a concrete criteria, if you are doing these Tecmo Bowl type stats, stop simple and plain.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 10-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #11
Rookie

Starwood's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm not sure how relevant it is, but from my point of view, I take no offense to anything 4Leaf did with Jennings' big day against me. In about all but one or two of those passes, there was no one near him and that's on nobody else but myself. My view is that you really have to give what the defense gives you. If someone runs the same defense, you're unfortunately put in a situation where you gotta run certain routes to beat that defense. It's a slippery slope when you start thinking to yourself "Oh, I should take Jennings out, he's at 150 yards" to limiting people playing football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Smfh, I know read somewhere that a lot of these posts should've been in the "Ish" thread..
Granted, it IS a video game and stats can be skewed, but 300 yard receivers hasn't happened in eons IRL and 6 TDs usually happen once a blue moon by a QB, let alone a receiver. I'm not faulting anybody. But owners need to use good judgement here. I.E. : Receiver X has 7 catches for 230 Yds and 3 TDs, it might be time to look for other options in the passing game or time to establish the run. Some of these games where these stats are obviously inflated, the winning team is usually up atleast 3 touchdowns. Why would you NOT run the football, run out the clock?!?

Sent from my D-Block "Best in the World" Edition BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 10-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #13

dubbduces's Arena

I didn't put this thread up for debate at all, watch the stats or guys will sit and that's final.

Madden 15- Saints
Old 10-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #14
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Alright. Cool. Two last things.

1. Watch those Defensive stats too. A certain team has players putting up unrealistic QB tackle numbers that might be deserving of a suspension per this rule.

Spoiler
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #15

dubbduces's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
Alright. Cool. Two last things.

1. Watch those Defensive stats too. A certain team has players putting up unrealistic QB tackle numbers that might be deserving of a suspension per this rule.

Spoiler

How about I just suspend Jennings right away since you can't comprehend what's going on and just spout off bull every single moment of your day. You love to tout how sim you are, but here is a news flash: Having that many yards in a rout is not sim and its dumb as hell. If your talking about my defenders, Aldon Smith hasn't had more than 3 in a game.

Madden 15- Saints
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #16
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
KingofVA - I agree 100%, we just need a breakdown so we can all be aware with no questions asked. Trust me, 6 receiving TD with Greg was ridiculous, I've played in over 4 SFL seasons with no game ever like that, it ain't my game, we all know that, but it did happen and strictly coincidence.

Jags owner can tell you the same, it's not like I was runnin cheese, Greg only made 10 catches its just no one could tackle him and his route running was on point, I wasn't looking for Greg, he was just the receiver open. The last thing on my mind was XP that game, trust me. If I come out with 6 TD with Greg next week, Greg needs to be suspended, but we know that wont happen cause I play you...Can you stop Greg?

What are you talking about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »